Second peroid

Hey guys! Ok so just another bad chapter sorry I haven't updated I have been so busy! And sorry that my story is sooooooooooo crap! :(

Xoxo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex's P.O.V

We walked back down to our lockers in disappoint of not seeing WAT and not caring that we were late for class.

By the time we got back down to our lockers and grabbed all of our books we were already about 20 minutes late but we still didn't care.

We walked up about 5 pairs of stairs to get to the science rooms and then we had to figure out witch room we were in.

We walked past each room suttely looking into the window each time to check if it was our class.

Suddenly my phone went of from inside my pocket. I pulled the phone out and slid my finger across the screen to read the message from Paris.

*******************************

From: Paris

To: Alex

Where the hell are you! Mr Silverman marked you as absent and told the office to call your parents! If you are up to something with Chloe again you guys could get expelled!

Paris Xx

*******************************

I read the message allowed to Chloe and replied.

*******************************

From: Alex

To: Paris

We are not up to anything we just got caught up. We are in the corridor outside all of the science rooms but we don't know what room you are in? Please distract Mr Silverman while we sneak in.

Alex Xx

******************************

I sent the message and we continued to search for the right classroom.

About a minute or two later Paris replied.

*******************************

From: Paris

To: Alex

We are in room 320 and I will do my best to distract him but hurry!

Paris Xx

*******************************

I shoved my phone back in my pocket and pushed Chloe towards room 320. We looked through the window and Paris gave us a wink before putting up her hand and asking Mr Silverman a question to distract him for us.

I carefully pushed down on the door handle and slipped through the door, Chloe followed. We tip toed over to take a seat as Paris managed to get Mr Silverman to turn around to look at something.

We slid into some seats next to our friends and opened our books. When Mr Silverman turned back around he didn't even notice us.

Chloe gave me a slight nudge if success and I smiled back at her.

When the period was over Mr Silverman finally realize that we were their and marked us as present straight away. He then called the office and apologized.

We walked out of the rooms and everyone started to question us. We had all been late to class and needed someone to distract the teacher like the but this time Chloe and I missed about half the lesson so people started to get suspicious.