Red light😏

A/n-

I love your nose Jacob😌

Gosh why is he so hottt.

Anyways here's a chapter and let's raise our glasses🥂 to me failing school🤗 yayy, summer school!!
_________________________________________

It's been two days since me and Hawk's date( damn almost typed jacob). I was currently sitting in class watching some film about dissectioning frogs and worms and stuff. Gross. The last bell of the day rang and I zoomed my ass out of the school. I walked to my car and waited for Hawk, he was coming over for dinner for some reason. I'm not sure if he just invited himself or my aunt or Mikey invited him because I know I didn't, I actually had no clue about it until Hawk said something about it at lunch. Weird right. I saw Hawk walking to the car and decided to lock the doors.

Hawk- " Come on let me in."

I unlocked the doors and locked them again quickly.

Hawk- " Seriously? I dont wanna play your games right now."

I finally unlocked the doors but started to pull off.

Hawk- " Y/N!"

I stopped and started to go again. Finally he decided it was best to just jump in.

Y/n- " Oh, hey baby. Didnt see you there."

Hawk- " Fuck you."

Y/n- " When?"

Hawk just looked at me with a look that kill.

Y/n- " How about right now?"

I started to get out of the car and went to hawks side of the car, I opened the door and started to pull him out.

Y/n- " You drive."

He got into the driver seat and started to drive.

⚠️

I reached my hand over and started to unbuckle his belt, I unzipped his pants and he lifted up so I could pull them down a little. I pulled his boxers down. I took my hand and started to pump it up and down really fast. "Fuck, dont stop." Hawk moaned. I kept going and decide to bring my mouth down to his erection, I started to lick and he smacked my arm.

Y/n- " What?!"

Hawk- " Dont tease!"

I went back down and took in all of his length.  I kept bobbing my and sucking, he hand one hand on the steering wheel and one with a fist full of my hair. "Shiiiit." Hawk moaned.  I stopped and looked up.

Y/n- " Feel good?"

Hawk- " Yess, keep going."

I looked at the light and then back to Hawk.

Y/n- " I've always wanted to give top at a red light."  (A/n- she gave me top at the red light)

He smirked and I went back down continuing to bob my head back and forth. Once we pulled into my driveway , he stopped the car and finally released, but I kept going.⚠️

*tap* *tap*

Mikey- " Holy shit, Holy shit, omg!"

Y/n- " Shit!"

Hawk started laughing.

Y/n- " Oh, you think this is funny."

Reggie- " He definitely does."

Y/n- " Great, you saw too."

Reggie- " You know it bestie."

I got out of the car and so did Hawk. We all walked to the door of my house and there was a man standing with Opal and Aris.