17. Real Life

Diamond was sitting on her couch watching tv when she heard a knock on her door

She paused the movie Divergent and walked towards the door, opening it.

To her surprise Mads was standing there with her arms crossed and glaring at the girl in front of her.

"Mads? How did you know where I lived?" Diamond asked confused as her and Mads were never really friends and only passed by each other at their mutual friends houses.

"Well when I saw Jaden post on his Instagram about you and him being all lovey dovey I just had to come see the homewreaker herself." Mads gave Diamond a fake smile.

"Look you have no idea what's really going on and if Jaden didn't tell you then I don't think I should tell you either." Diamond explained to the crazy blonde.

"Fuck you." Mads bent down and grabbed the smoothie she placed there moments before Diamond answered the door and then she threw it at Diamonds face causing her to gasp; not expecting that at all.

"What the fuck!" Diamond wiped the smoothie off of her eyes so she could see and glare at Mads. "You're so obsessed with Jaden that you're driving him away and soon enough he won't even be in your life!" Diamond yelled at Mads before slamming the door in her face.

•••••••