19. Real Life

"I'm sorry

"I'm sorry. . ." Diamond paused.

A few hours ago Diamond got a call from Scooter saying that he needed to have a meeting with her. Those words freaked the girl out, especially after getting caught kissing her boyfriend Vinnie in public.

It practically ruined Scooters plan and she knew he was upset with her and who knows what he's going to tell her.

"I just wanted to inform you that you don't have to worry about Jaden anymore." Scooter stated as he leaned back in his chair.

Diamond sighed. "So, Jaden and I aren't dating anymore?"

"Nope. All you have to do is tell your fans in a short and sweet instagram post. Then all you have to do is never speak of your "relationship" again." Scooter explained as he sat up in his chair and put his hands together on top of his desk.

"What does this mean for us?" Diamond asked out of curiosity. Was this the end of her music career just because of a stupid publicity stunt?

"Jaden and his manager have something planned. As for you-" Scooter let out a sigh. "You need to start making your EP album."

Diamonds eyes widen at his statement and she couldn't help but smile brightly which only made Scooter grin at her reaction.

"Get to work Diamond and make us proud." Scooter smiled.