13. Real Life

Diamonds outfit above

Diamond has been sitting a chair that's in her managers office as they he called and said that they needed to talk

After her single Thank U, Next was released he contacted her and they had three long ass meetings and she finally signed a contract saying that she has to be under his management for two years.

His name is Scooter Braun and is managing artist like Justin Bieber, Tori Kelly, J Balvin, and The Black Eyed Peas.

She knows that she probably shouldn't of agreed or signed the contract after what happened with Taylor Swift, but she knows that being managed under Scooter big things can happen for her.

All she wants is to make the music how she wants and to see all of her fans and she has a feeling that Scooter can make that happen!

"Hey Diamond." Scooter greeted as he walked into his office and saw Diamond.

Diamond smiled and got up to hug Scooter before both of them took their seats.

"I'm not getting fired am I?" Diamond joked with a smile.

Scooted laughed as he shook his head. "Oh no! I have a feeling that big things are going to happen for you."

"I have some good news and bad news. Which one do you want to hear first?"

"Honestly I would love to hear the good news first." Diamond answered nervously.

"You are going to be performing Greedy and Thank U, Next at the Grammys as the opener."

"Oh my god!" Diamond jumped out of her chair knocking it on the ground. "That's amazing! Holy shit!" Diamond smiled brightly as she jumped up in down in excitement.

Scooter smiled seeing how excited she was. He was really proud of her and knew that signing her was a great idea.

"Okay I'm ready for the bad news." Diamond sat back down after picking up her chair.

"Well for newer clients I like to get some publicity and I know you have a great amount of followers on tiktok. I know you're probably what's the best publicity and that's is dating someone else that has a big following and where people would talk about it."

Diamond furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "So you're saying that I need to be in a relationship?"

"Yes, and he already agreed."

Diamond's eyes widen when she heard that.