9. Cheater ft. Dixie D'Amelio

"What's happening my babies! Welcome to the very first podcast episode of 'Thank U, Next!' I'm so excited for you all to listen and maybe even learn something from these episodes.

"Now get your popcorn and get comfortable because when I tell you you won't want to miss this episode."

This is Thank U, Next

With your host Diamond Lloyd

With your host
Diamond Lloyd

With your host Diamond Lloyd

And

Guest
Dixie D'Amelio

"Good morning Dixie! I'm actually really glad that you're my first guest

"Good morning Dixie! I'm actually really glad that you're my first guest." Diamond greeted her guest with a large smile.

Dixie giggled as a small blush appeared on her face. "I'm glad to be here Diamond."

"Dixie and I talked about our situation together over four months ago, but we never really addressed it to the public because people like to twist words or even make up things that never happened."

"So I moved to California by myself to have a better chance of gaining a platform for my music and while I was at a small cafe one day I met Griffin and from that day on we always met their about three days a week and than he asked me on a date and of course I said yes because he seemed like a great guy especially because of how much we connected in such a small amount of time."

"I wanted to get the app tiktok that Griffin never really wanted me to get which should of been a red flag, but I was so head over heels I didn't. Flash forward to three months of creating amazing memories with Griffin, I decided I would get the app one night and when I opened it Charli was the first person to be on my fyp."

"I clicked on her profile and watched over a hundred of her videos and then I went to her sisters account aka Dixie and watched a lot of her videos and while I was watching them there was a few with Griffin."

"I then clicked on his profile and saw that he was very well known on the app and had a girlfriend who wasn't me it was actually Dixie."

"I then got off the app completely pissed off because I was dating a cheater and so I messaged him and then Dixie and after that night Dixie got back to me and we talked for hours."

"While we were talking about how I met Griffin that's when Dixie got tagged in a girls video exposing Griffin messaging other girls not including me while he was dating Dixie and I."

"I still can't believe that he thought he could get away with dating both of us and even messaging other girls." Dixie spoke up after Diamond was finished telling her story.

"He's a complete jackass who played the victim. I'm actually glad that we found out the way we did because Dixie and I's friendship is on another level."

"I agree and I'm 100% over Griffin and wish him the best. Now I really want to know if you're talking to anyone else?"

Diamond laughed at Dixies questioned. "Yes I am actually, but we want to keep it private right now. We aren't dating but we are taking the steps and I can say that I'm really falling for this guy."

"Oooooo!" Dixie giggled. "How did you meet him? And what is he like?"

"I was hanging out with Larray one day and he introduced me to him and he's so amazing and just his smile makes me smile and I love that. He's outgoing, adventurous, crazy hot, caring, funny, and just all around an amazing guy that I'm very lucky to be talking to."

"That's so cute! I know exactly who it is."

"I know! Now hush! So Dixie D'Amelio I recently watched you on set of your remix to your song 'Be Happy' and I can say that I'm amazed."

"The people are going to be taking about this for a while and I just know it's going to make it to tiktok room."

"I hate you!" Dixie laughed. "I'm going to be sharing a preview of that song in a few days and I can't wait because it sounds and looks amazing so far."

[ not edited ]