Bakugou - Lunch Buddies

Starting your first day at UA High School, first and second period went by slowly since they were basic school classes. To you, they went on for hours, even though it had only been two. Now, it was time for lunch. It was supposed to be the most fulfilling part of the day, but that idea quickly went down the drain. You got shoved and pushed every time you took a step. Everyone was rushing to have food in their system, and their manners were blinded by hunger.

You stepped aside and waited for everyone to walk away. Once they were far from you, you went inside the cafeteria, finally. You grabbed the lunch bag your mom made for you. Having a grip on it tightly just in case anyone else decided they were gonna shove you, you walked around to find an empty table. Lucky you, a class 1-a student saw you wondering around hopelessly. Mina Ashido. 

"Hey hey there! I'm Mina Ashido. 1-a, hero course. You look pretty lonely, wanna come sit with me and a few classmates?" You eagerly nodded your head. She smiled and led you to table of 4, soon to be 6. "Guys! I found this cutie just wondering around, so, they're sitting with us!"

"Sounds alright to me! I'm Eijiro Kirishima." The one with spiky red, distinctive hair said. You smiled and told him, and the other three guys, Bakugou, Kaminari and Sero, your name. Bakugou didn't seem to care and just continued shoving his face with food and staring out the window.

"Name's Denki Kaminari!" He smiled proudly. "Hanta Sero." Sero raised his hand shortly and began eating. "That's Katsuki Bakugou." He said with a mouth full.

"Nice. Are you all in 1-A?" You asked. Kaminari nodded his head. "Wow! Your quirks must be really good if you got into the first hero course! I got in 1-C. Pretty boring, not gonna lie. Nothing fun yet." You rolled your eyes with a pathetic smile. Your quirk was amazing, but it was best for support. 

You had the ability Enhance, and just as the name, you can enhance someone's own strength and quirk, including your own. It wasn't the best for combat, but a supporting role fit you best.

You opened your lunch bag and pulled out the sandwich. The crust was cut off, just how you like it. Ever since the beginning of junior high, you hated crust. It ruined the taste of the sandwich. It was a plain PB&J.

"Our homeroom teacher, Aizawa, is an ass. He threatened to expel us on the first day, which was a lie." Ashido rolled her eyes and laughed a little before sipping away at her drink. She went on, telling you about their time at the school so far. She also warned you about Bakugou's temper. You thought teasing him would be a fun idea.

"So Bakugou hates Midoriya? Why? He seems like such a sweetheart." You smirked. "And his quirk is that strong? Damn, that's amazing! With my quirk combined, it'd be unstoppable. He'd be able to beat anyone." Bakugou gritted his teeth.

"He's a damn nerd! And your quirk is probably ass, you damn extra." He yelled. You smirked and continued on.

"My quirk is good for supporting, so, as a supporter, his quirk would be stronger, dumbass!" Your smirk grew. This was funnier than antagonizing your brothers.

"He's a stupid dumb idiot, and so are you if you see potential is that damn Deku!" 

"Aww, is Deku a cute nickname you gave him? How cute!" You grabbed out your water bottle and took a sip.

"Shut the hell up! Your just a supporting role, alright?!"

"And your a dumb asshole who can't stop yelling apparently. I just started talking about Midoriya, or does he piss you off that much?"