Tamaki - Sleepover

Nejire ran to my desk and placed a small note. She smiled and winked at me before leaving. I rolled my eyes. She was always so spontaneous.

I opened the note, it was an invitation to her sleepover. I texted her, asking who all would be there. I looked at her while waiting for her message. She looked at her phone then at me.

She texted back.

'Obviously me, Mirio, Tamaki, a few girls and guys from class 1-A.'

So basically only 4 grade 3s, and then some grade 1s.. well then. Hopefully they're fun. I looked back at Nejire and nodded.

The invitation said tomorrow night, which was Friday. But before anything, i had to take a number two...

Finally it was Friday afternoon. We had all just been let out. Everyone who was invited to the sleepover was waiting by the gate for Nejire.

I recognized them. Ochaco Uraraka, Tsuyu Asui, Eijiro Kirishima, and Izuku Midoriya. They all worked with the big three. I knew Kirishima quite well. I always visit Tamaki after his training, and he trains with Kiri, so i know him well.

"Hey!" Kirishima said to me. I turned around and looked at him. He gave me a smile. "Nejire said some third years would be here, but I didn't think you'd be here, honestly."

"What can I say? Where Amajiki goes, I go. We're basically attached at the hip you know." You laughed and held up your pointer finger. "Speaking of the guy, where he is- nevermind..." You groaned and spotted him leaning his head on a wall.

You walked to him, placing a hand on his shoulder. A small smile appeared on his face.

"Finally you're here, Y/n.." He whispered. He placed his hand on top of yours and turned around, leaning his head on you instead of the wall. "Why haven't you came over recently? Bun Bun misses you."

Bun Bun was his cat. You two adopted her together. She was a stray on the street before you guys found her. She lives with Tamaki, seeing as your parents wouldn't allow you to have an animal in the house.

"Gah- I miss her two! Any new videos of her???" You asked.

Tamaki nodded and grabbed his phone out of his pocket. He showed you a video of him trying to grab a bottle of water. but every time he moved his hand, Bun Bun's head would rise up.

"She's too cute!" You told him, replaying the video. You payed attention to the video's sound. Each time her head would raise, Tamaki laughed quietly. It warmed your heart. "Send me that video, pretty please!"

"Come on guys! We've been waiting for you to wrap up the conversation!" Nejire yelled to you two. You and Tamaki laughed and followed the group inside of Nejire's home.

"How should we start the sleepover? Ribbit." Tsuyu asked. Ochaco agreed, nodding her head twice.

"Girls, girls... I planned this whole thing out. A spin the bottle truth or dare!" Nejire threw her hand in the air, happy to announce the activity. She got her room ready, cleaning out the middle of the room, giving everyone enough space to sit and spin the bottle.

"Only room issssss- We can't leave the room! I'm too lazy, so any dare has to stay in this room!" Nejire yelled. Midoriya and Ochaco were knocked out by her enthusiasm, souls practically leaving their body.

Nejire spun the bottle first, landing on Kirishima. "So, Kiri, truth or dare?!" "Truth!" "I'm a sap for romance, so who do youuu have your eyes on?" "Literally myself." "What?-" "My turn!"

Kirishima spun the bottle and it landed on Midoriya. "Truth or Dare, Midoriya?" "Truth." "Boringggg, favorite quirk in our classroom?" "Kacchan's! Or Uraraka's." Uraraka blushed at his words. "My turn."

And so Midoriya spun the bottle, landing on you. "Truth or Dare???" "Dare, I ain't no pussy!" "Uhh I dare you to expose you biggest secret!" "Harsh man... I don't exactly have a big secret... but a secret of mine is that.. I find it funny when people get hurt! Especially little kids!" "That's.. uhm... Yeah, okay your turn."

You spun the bottle. It landed on Nejire. "Truth or dare?" "Truth." "Pussies..." You whispers. "Who'd make the best couple?" "I've been thinking about that actually! You and Amajiki, duh!" "I'm- girl- why?" "Why not?! I've seen how you look at each other." Once she said that, both of you glanced at one another. "See! That look! Ahhhh! You guys are so cute."

"Now that you mention it, Y/n did visit Tamaki everyday while we were at our internship with Fatgum... I can see it." Kirishima shrugged.

"I'm really hungry.. ribbit." Tsuyu said. Midoriya added to that, "Me too." 

"Come with me to the kitchen! We'll get some food." Nejiri said.

And so everyone except you and Tamaki left the room. You stayed quiet until Tamaki broke the silence.

"If we were a couple, I feel like that'd be weird." 

Those words broke your heart and made your chest sting.

"Y-Yeah, I know right.. We've been friend since our first year, so changing it up like that.." Your break of words turned into laughter.

"I don't know, what if we were a couple?"

"What do you mean?" 

"I don't know." He leaned his head on your shoulder and sighed. "It won't happen though, obviously.. You don't see me in that light."  he gave a small laugh.

"Who said I didn't?"

"So you do?" He raised his head and looked at you in your eyes.

"Didn't say that." You smirked and leaned in a little. He averted his eyes. "But I will say, I've never felt like this for anyone else."

"So you-" You interrupted him with a laugh.

"Of course, I do. I was wondering when you'd catch on.. but if I waited any longer, that'd be forever." "Y/n, I know how you feel... I've... never felt like that... until recently.."

You caught him by surprise with a kiss. You closed your eyes tight and went for it. The two of you were caught up in the moment a little too much, because you didn't even realize everyone was next to the door, watching the scene in front of them.