The HOT one at the sleepover

Carolina's Point of View

We drive to Zoe and Alfie's flat after I packed for the sleepover. While we're in the car, Zoe tells me (and the other people in the van)the story of how she met Alfie.

"Yeah, and that's how we met!" Zoe finishes the story and we all "aw" at the same time.

"I honestly wish I could meet someone that I want to spend the rest of my life with, like you and Alfie, Tanya and Jim, and No pressure Troye and Tyler!" I mumble with a sad face.

"Spending the rest of my life with Zoe and the guinea pigs (and Nala)? Jeez!" Alfie laughs, and Zoe punches him in the arm.

"Oh, you'll meet someone! I Promise! And I agree with about Troyler!" Zoe turns around to Troye and Tyler and Makes a heart with her hands.

"Yeah, sure! I'm turning twenty and I have kissed a boy ONCE, In second grade, so it's not looking very good right now..." I say.

"Well, who cares! You have Plenty of time to meet British hotties - " says Zoe , rolling the R when saying British, "And if you really want to meet someone, we'll split you up with someone!"

"Yeah, how do you feel about dating older guys? like 2-4 years older than you?" Alfie joins the conversation.

" 1. Thank you Zoe, 2. I would love to date a guy that is like 22, 23 or 24."

"I guess that would be good for you, because older guys are more mature, but we don't really know any decent and normal guys to set you up wi-" says Zoe, but gets interupted by Tyler's subtle comment
"Except for your ho-ot and funny little brother, Joe!"

I blush at his comment for no apparent reason, except that it would be too akward to date Zoe's brother, and what if he is not nice at all? I couldnt bare to tell Zoe so.
Ok, so there was an apparent reason or reasons if you think about it...
" Maybe you should date him" mumbles Connor in a sarcastic tone

"I don't know... I am probably Just Complaining, and it doesn't even matter, because I am only here for my education. Falling "in love" is honestly the last thing I need. "

"We'll see. We invited some more youtuber friends of ours over tonight. Maybe you'll fall in love? " Zoe adds...
"We'll see" I mumble.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey, guys! So sorry I havent updated in months, but I have been busy with school. (Bad excuse, I rewatched every season of Friends) I Will try to update more and make it more exciting! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! - Cuteypewde