The magnificent Jaspar

Carolina's P.O.V. (as always, well maybe, I can be mysterious.. Wooh)

Alfie carries my sleepover-bag out of the car and into this big, magnificent house with a big, magnificent garden. I giggle a little louder then I thought, because of my excitement, which means that almost everyone noticed.

"Chill down, girl. A big house is just like a small one, just better!" Says Tyler with a theatrical voice (If thats a thing). " Life advice with Tyler Oakley" I reply in a southern accent and we burst into laughter. Zoe shows us into the house and when I walk in, I gasp for air. It is unbelievable. The texture and the decoration, Zoe should get an award. "This is amazing Zoe! Did you decorate this?" I Say. "Yes, I did! I am so happy you like it, because it took me forever to do." She mumbles with excitement. " Who would't like this? OMG! Tiny salt and pepper shakers!" I say in a high-pitched voice, and Zoe and I run over to them and start a conversation about it. I really did overreact, but they were (sorry for my fucking language) fucking adorable, like seriously! "Ok, guys. Joe, Caspar and Oli will stop by later, I dont know if anyone of them is staying here over night, but we have to make space." Says Alfie in one breath, begging for air the second he finishes. "Ok, but before we plan the sleeping arrangements we need to show Caro around the house, and I don't think Troye has ever seen it either?" Says Zoe excitedly. "No, I dont think I have." He says. And then They Zoe show us around the house and the backyard, but suddenly We all hear the door bell ring and we walk around the house to see who it is. On the outside of the door stands three height differentiated guys. One taller than the other, kind of like the three bears from Goldie locks... Anyways, they all turn around at the noice of our footsteps and the smallest one walks towards Zoe, says hi and hugs her. "Hi Joe! Oli, Caspar always a pleasure" says Tyler and gives all of them hugs, so does Troye. I guessed the smallest and skinniest one was Joe, Zoe's brother since he said " Hi sis". To be honest when I saw them I was flustered, because I love the british accent and they were all very good-looking. " I want you all to meet Carolina! She is from Minnesota and she is friends with Connor, and Know with us" She says excitedly, and they all turn around and the tallest one approaches me. He hugs me and says "Hi, I am Caspar, Nice to meet you." He was very good looking and I loved his accent. He was my type and he was only a head taller than me. "Hi, I am oli, It is a pleasure meeting you" Says Oli and pulls me into a hug" "Hi, Its a pleasure to meet you too" I say and turn around and the Joe approaches me, gives me a hug, says hi and gives me a wink. I turn around so he doens't see me blush, but there is Caspar smiling at me so my face turns into a watermelon.

We all walk in and Zoe tells Alfie that everyone is here. Connor, whom had been helping Alfie find mattresses, came and gave the boys a big welcome. We all sat down and Zoe came with tea. " So, where in the states are you from?" Asks Caspar. " I am from Minnesota, and you?" "South Africa" He says. "How did you meet Connor?" says Joe and I tell them the hole College-airport-apartment thing- " so, yeah, I could be a cereal killer or a anti-youtuber, and Zoe invited me into her house." I say in a chill tone while slowly sipping my tea, trying not to look either Caspar or Joe in the eye, because I know I will blush. "How old are you?" says Joe, and I almost choke on my tea? "Joe, this is not an interegation, she has not been sued for murderer." Says Zoe and we all laugh. " I am 20 years, turning 21." I say, looking him in the eye, apologetic for my choking-incident. He nods and Caspar tells me he just turned 21.

They all tell me about their youtube-life and we watch Oli eat a cactus, and him getting annoyed when Joe laughs in the video. " Why are you guys so mean to Oli?" I say, patting his back, pouting jokingly. " You sound like every single OliWhite fan, its hilarious" says Connor, finally back from getting sheets and making the livingroom into a huge mattress castle. Alfie laughs and joins the conversation. " So, Oliver, Joe, Caspar, who is staying here for the night?" she says, trying to do the american accent. " Girl, don't" says Tyler and everyone burst into laughter. I realise that Zoe has taken up a camera and has started filming us. "I look at the camera, flustered and Zoe comes up to me with it and introuduces me to her video. "Guys, Carolina has never seen anyone vlogg before so she might need a moment to take all of this in. " we all start laughing again and She stops filming. "What is vlogging?" I ask and Tyler fills me in. Now I only remember the definition and this "Its some kind of shit that these munchkins somehow aren't to lazy to do everyday. Filming every moment of life, girl, i dont even" I nod sarcastically sympathetically. I am loving this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, My peeps!My Folk! And of course, The loners! Totally kidding. Wink wink. Thank you for reading this chapter! I am trying really hard to update more often, but I am on vacation in sunny, I wont tell you. I really do hope you enjoyed this chapter and OMG OMG OMG, She likes both Caspar and Joe? Whaaaat? Theeeeee? Fuuuuuuuuuuuu...? Amazing! anyways, Tell me in the comments who else I should add and who you want Caro to like the most!!! But, whatever, its not that important.. But seriously I hope you enjoyed the chapter, please vote if you liked it, and I'l see ya later with another chapter! Bye, my peeps, folk, loners, totally kidding, Wink Wink. BYe :)