Youtubers, Coming through!

Carolina's POV:

Him: Carolina, this is Zoe and Alfie.

I reach out my hand, but they drag me in for a hug.

Zoe: It is so nice to meet the girl that Connor hasn't stopped talking about!

Alfie: Where are you from, Carolina?

I smile at how welcome they are to me.

Me: What? Oh, I am from Fort dodge, Iowa, But my mom is Italian.

Connor: Cool, right? Because ITAtube.

Zoe: What a coincidence! Oh, I love your dress by the way! Where did you get it?

Me: Topshop. It was on sale, so I had to Buy it!

They are so nice to me! But I am still really happy that he only brought two of his friends.

Alfie: You girls can talk about girly stuff later, but now we have to show you around.

Zoe and I giggle a bit, but decide to do our "girly giggles" later.

Me: Tell me more about you, Zoe. I don't really have so much time to watch youtubers....

Zoe: Well, I live in Brighton with Alfie and our little dog. I have a brother named Joseph/Joe and he is also a youtuber. Funny fact, he lives here in London!

While she is telling me all about her and Alfie's lifes and Channels, The name Joseph keeps popping into my head. It sounds reallly familiar, and obviously There is a lot of Josephs around, but the youtuber one sounds quite famiiar.

Me: Zoella, I mean Zoe, what is your last name?

Zoe: Sugg is my last name. Why?

Me: Does your brother ever do impersonations or impressions in his videos?

Zoe/Alfie/Connor: Yeah, why?

Me: No I guess I've heard about him.

Zoe: Oh, Ok.

We keep on walking and then Connor suddenly stops. He looks straight at Alfie and stares at him.

Alfie: Oh, No! Tyler and Troye! We were supposed to get them at the airport!

Zoe: Oh, Shoot! Uhm, Caro? Want to come with? Please!

She looks at me with puppet eyes.

Me: Are you sure?What if Tyler and Troyan don't like me?

Zoe: Tyler and Troye love meeting our friends!

Me: I don't really know that much about them, so what if i don't find anything to talk about with them.

Connor: Oh, I am pretty sure you will. Tyler is like a bright sunshine and Troye is.... He's an actor!'

Alfie laughs a bit at the comment about Tyler. He looked at me like " you will soon know why!". Connor's friends are so nice!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We arive at the airport and I am fricking out! It wasn't because of me being scared that they would hate me, no,no! It was because there was a big croud of people around the arival part! They wre shouting things like "I love you troyler! Can you sign my arm, Will you go the prom with me, Tyler?"

Atleast there were securityguards holding them back so the people arriving could get through the croud.

Zoe: I have a plan! Alfie, come with me! Connor and Caro, you pretend that you are some crazy subscribers too! No offence, though to all the other subscribers!

I wonder what Zoe is about to do, but we stepp into the croud like she told us too.

Zoe walks into the middle of the croud with Alfie and asks a fangirl what time it is.

The Fangirl: It is thirteen fo....... OMG!!! ZALFIE, can I get your autograph and a picture? PLEASE?

......and suddenly all of the croud turns around an runs toward Alfie and Zoe. All the "arrivers" could "arive" easily now, and they could finally get through the croud. Connor and I stepped out of the Fan-girl croud and hoped no one noticed Connor. We walked back and sat down next to the "arrivel Zone" ( That is probably not how you spell it... Whatcha gonna do? Hit me? Ya can't because i'm on the other side of your "device"!!!! Sorry...)

We have been sitting here for about 10 minutes and Tyler+Troye haven't arrived yet. I knew that Tyler Had colloured hair, because of the collab i watched, but I had no idea what Troye looked like.

I was about to tell Connor that they might have missed their plane or something, because they haden't arrived yet. I was about to lose all hope! But then the guy from Connor's video walked through the arrival door-thing and said following words.

Tyler: Connor, I am so damn tired from that plane-ride, And were is Alfie and Zoe? They were supposed to pick me up!

He was very sassy! I liked him a lot..... ( Don't judge me..)

Connor: Hi, Tyler. Where's troye?

Tyler: Oh, he forgot his carry-on nutella jar in the plane. But hey! Ya brought someone with you. Im Tyler!

Me: Hi, I'm Carolina! It's really nice to meet you!

Tyler: Are you one of his tag-along Girl-friends? Because I love ya anyways! You are from the US.......

I giggle and nod. He is so funny.

Tyler:I am soo sorry if you are actually one of his tag-along grilfriends!

We start talking and he tells me that I am a bit like Zoe. Thank you :D

I turn around and I see Zoe, Alfie and another guy walk towards us. I guess that's Troye.

Troye: Connor!

He hugs Connor and says:

Troye: Hi, I'm Troye!

He looks really nice and Sounds Australian!!!

Me: Hi, I'm Carolina! Nice to meet you.

He smiles and while we are walking towards the car (while talking) i ask him:

Me: You look pretty famous. You all do. Connor told me you are an actor. Have I seen you in any movies?

Him: Well.. Have you seen spud?

I nod and realise something...

Me: You are Troye SIVAN! I love those movies. How was it working with John Cleese? He is really funny!

He tells me all about it while were in the car, and we giggle and gossip with Tyler! This is soo much fun!!!

Zoe: Caro? Can you pleeaaase come and stay at our place tonight? PLEAASE!

Me: Are you sure you have place?

Zoe: It's a big place! Tyler and Troye looks at me with puppyfaces.

Carolina: Sure!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the comments! This chapter is a little bit longer than the other ones, but I hope you enjoy it!

Bye, Pals!!!