Bad jokes

I give the cab driver the money when he is done droping off my luggage.

Me: Thank you.

Cab driver: No problem.

I take my bags and Open the door. I walk in and immidiatly see an elivator. I push the button and the door opens. I push my luggage in and try to find my key. I push "3" and the elivator starts moving.

The door opens and I walk out. I see the door and get my key out of my backpocket, and I open the door. Hmm. Its not bad. The walls are Grey, which I wont let bring me down. The bathroom is in good shape and my bedroom is not too small.

*looking through my contact list: Amelia, Anna, Alexander,Aaron,Camilla, Claire, Clara, Connor,Daniel, Connor,Connor........ Maybe I should call Connor! He might be able to help, but first I need to know some more things about him... for safety reasons, ya know.

I get out my computer and search "youtube" and then "connor....".... Wait what is his last name? What is his last name!? Oh, god... This is going to take forever!!

"Connor" *space ... Mcdavid, Welsh, Franta, Halliday,Mcgregor..... Oh, thats not too many!

First I search Connor Mcdavid: He is apparently a hockey player.. Thats cool... We Minnesotens love us some hockey! He is hot and he looks handsome... " Oh, shut up me! Keep on looking!"

Connor Welsh. He is a youtuber! But he really does not look like My Connor......

Connor Franta: * his videos. Coming out, Thoughts when living alone. It's HIM!!!!! Wow, 3,904,108 subscribers, thats a lot!

I watch some videos and "collabs", then I check out his wiki. No criminal record. .. I mean 22 years old and from good ol' Minnesota. With cute hockey players. I should check that other Connor out ;)

Ok, thats enough! I need to call him!

* Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beeeeep! Hi, it's Connor.

Me: Hi Connor! It's Caro:)

Him: Hey, What's up?

Me: I don't have any furniture... The moving-van isn't coming untill monday..

Him: What are you going to do?

Me: Oh, i'll just check into a hotel, but I was wondering if you could show me around. I don't really know anything about London. The only thin

Him: Sure! We'll pick you up! Can you text me your address?

Me: Oh, Thank you sooo much Connor! But aren't you scared I am some kind of Cereal killer? We had Coffee once, at an airport.

Him: No! I eat cereals for breakfast! ( he says with a dark voice)

Someone in the background: Really Connor? That's just cheesy!

Me: Funny! ( I say with a sarcastic voice)
I hide the fact that I'm giggling or he'll think I'm a complete geek.

Me: But yeah! I'll text you.

Him: Bye.

Right before he hung up I heard someone say: Connor, who was that? Someone Speeciaal??
The girl who said that had a british accent, and the guy that had commented on his joke, sounded British too.

Then I remembered that I had to text him

Texting:

Me: Tuskerstreet 16, Greenwich.

Him: Great ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------
*Puttin'my stuff in the closet and decorating my apartment with the things that I already have

Then I remembered something Connor had said:

Him: We'll be there.

We'll be there! Who is he bringing? Who is we'll? Who is we? OMG, what if he brings some youtube-friends that are, like, really mean! Or worse, what if they don't like me?

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

He is calling me!! They must be here! OH, god!
*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
I pick up my phone and answer.

Him: Hey, we're here!

He did it again!!!!WE!

Me: Great, I am coming (In a high pitched voice).

I hang up and start fricking out! I need to fix my hair and my clothes. I run into my room and drag out a summerdress and leggings ( and I obviously put it on, Dumboæ). I braid my hair and spray some dryshampoo on it so I don't smell plane-like.

I put my shoes and my coat on. I get my purse and run down all the stairs as fast as I can. I stop and a horrible thought popped into my head.

Me: Where's my phone? Did I forget It?!

I search drasticly inside all my pockets. I find it in my left pockets and I keep on running down the stairs. I walk into the reseption and
I open the door and walk outside. I look around, but I can't see Connor.

Him: Hi, Caro.

I turn around and there he is, with two other persons (So he did actually mean WE!), A guy and a girl!

Him: Carolina, I'd like you to meet Zoey and Alfie!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Ello everyone! I hope you liked this chapter! It is a little boring... I KNOW!!!!!! Sorry. But next chapter she will get to know more about Zoey and Alfie ( she meaning Carolina)! YAY!

PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK! I love when people comment my stories.

And if there is any specific youtuber you want me to add, you just write it in the comments :)

Bye Pals ;)