part 7

Thank you so so so much for 68 reads 😘😘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n entered her room with some medicine and soup for tae . She sat next to tae and help him to get up

After feeding him , taehyung's head was laying on y/n ' s lap , caressing his soft , fluffy brown hair . She just remembered , it was not the first time for her taking care of him , back then when thier parents died y/n was only 13 and taehyung was just a Seven year old boy .
Y/n was very hard working .
To feed her brother and fullfill his needs even though taehyung is not a spoiled kid but still basic needs , she became a mafia , her life was messed up . She wanted to have a great childhood like other girls have but because of these mafia things she unfortunately can't.

Both siblings were sound asleep , cuddling with eachother like they do in thier childhood .

Y/n was getting ready to go to the office but that's the lie for tae because she was going to his school , actually this school is owned by her but tae don't know about that. On the other hand taehyung was watching his favourite movie fully covered up fluffy blanket , looking like a fluff ball

"Noona where are you going " taehyung asked cutely looking at you .

"Oh baby , you are so cute " you said pinching his cheeks while he huffed in anger . Taehyung was surely a 17 year old high school boy but he acts like a 10 year old , he is scared from the people outside and you also believe that this cruel world isn't for a pure , fragile soul like him and from since when you have understood that you have to  protect him from this world , you are always doing this .
Even if he got a scratch you will be on your ninth cloud of anger not on taehyung but on the thing that have the guts to hurt your precious brother .
Nobody in mafia world knows that you have a weakness that is your precious brother your only family .

"Tae, some work came in office I am going there . And don't watch to much tv if I came late I want you already in the bed , okay? " He just noded as a response to you.

Thanks for reading (ㆁωㆁ)( ◜‿◝ )♡

And if you like it please vote ❤️❤️