part 11

Taehyung just woke up feeling a little bit sore because of fever .
His eyes fell on the floor there was blood , he got shocked and was terrified was if someone broke into his house , it could be a murder also .
He slowly goes to your room to check on you if you were okay .
The next thing he saw he freaked out .
" Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.
The thing was he freaked out was you and jimin were hugging each other in sleep and jungkook was asleep on the couch .
Listening taehyung's high pitched scream you woke up and in the process you kicked jimin unknowingly and he fall on his butt .
" Who the fuck is screaming !! " Jimin yelled .
Your eyes opened only to see taehyung standing with widening eyes.
" T....ta..tae it's n..not what y..you think " you were terrified what if he thinks of something else that didn't even happened.
" Then what is it ? " He asked raising his eyebrows .
" I...I will tell you let's g..go outside first " you said signalling him to come outside and he followed it .

" So , who were these two these men's " he asked innocently .

" Umm...umm they are my f..friends , ye.. yeah friends they are my friends " you answered stuttering .

" Okay! Can they become my friends also ! ? "
" Yeah , sure why not "
" Noona , I saw blood near the couch who's blood was that "
" Umm..that is jimin's blood , someone shoot him when we were coming home ".
" WHAT !! " He practically screamed .
" Are you okay!? " He asked checking your body if there were any traces of bruises .
" No , I am okay , so let's meet my friends hmm? "
" Yeah! "

____________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'•