part 10

A black suv was chasing your car . And you knew it was of your enemies men , suddenly taehyung came in your mind that he was alone in the mansion , now you were terrified .
" Jungkook ! Drive fast to my house" you and jimin took out your guns because they were also shooting and you don't have another way to save your life .

Both sides were continuesly shoting eachother .
" Arrrgh !! " Hearing jimin's scream you looked at your side only to see his shoulder was bleeding .
You were continuesly shoting to them from your hand and other hand was supporting jimin to prevent him from falling .

On the other hand jungkook was also driving at a full speed
' BOOM!!'
You guys heard a loud voice only to
The car was blasted .
And from a distance there was yoongi standing with your men's
Giving you a salute with his two fingers and a smug look on his face .

And from a distance there was yoongi standing with your men'sGiving you a salute with his two fingers and a smug look on his face

You sigh in relief and now your focus was on jimin his was laying your lap pain was visible on his face .
" Jungkook ! Drive to my house "
" Is hyung okay? "
" No!! He his bleeding , drive fast ! "

You three entered the house , you both were supporting jimin to prevent him from falling , he was looking very weak .
" Just laid him on the couch , I will bring the first aid kit "
Jungkook's pov
I took jimin and carefully laid him on the couch . I sat beside him but what I saw i was shocked a boy was sleeping peacefully on the couch he was so cute , he was looking so fluffy that I wanna hug him so tight,  puffy cheeks , plumpy lips and a cute button nose he was looking so ethereal and cute . I didn't know when I started staring at him , when y/ n intrupted me .

No one's pov

You came back with a first aid kit only to see jungkook staring at taehyung who was sleeping cutely .
" Stop! Staring at my brother " you said in a low voice as you don't want tae to wake up and Also smacking jungkook's head from .
" Owww ! " He said rubbing his head .

You were done treating jimin , he didn't get shot , only the bullet goes from his shoulder but still you were very worried .
You show them you don't care but inside you care for them and they (BTS ) also do care for you but don't show .
They all are like your family members , when no one was there for you they were with you including taehyung . Jimin was now sleeping on your bed as you have shifted him from couch so he can be more comfortable .
You let taehyung sleep their cause if he wake up he will ask questions seeing them and now you were exhausted to give answers .

Thanks for reading
Please follow my ig account
@hopetaethic ✨💕💕