part 5

Y/n was sitting in the vip lounge of the club , she wasn't here to enjoy . The mission was successful that's why her gang members insisted her to gave a treat this is why she booked the whole club for the her guards and the members .

" Isn't taehyung alone at home? " ???
Said glancing at y/n

" Oh shit ! Seokjin , I am going now just take care of the others they are drunk now " y/n said as she started gathering her things .

" Yeah sure , bye " jin said in a boring tone .

" Bye " she said as she hurried to her black ferrari , she had her half of her mens on the house to guard it but still she is worried for her little brother .

She entered the mansion , only to see her winter bear sleeping peacefully , after wearing something comfortable , taking her laptop on sitting beside tae .

She was checking the information of the new men's that has been added in her force .

It's been pretty late y/n was feeling sleepy , she open her mouth to wake up tae but seeing him sleeping peacefully she just started lifting him in bridal style taehyung was  masculine , chubby cheeks but still she was strong enough to carry him on her own . Just when she was lifting him up a groan left from his mouth . Y/n's eyebrows furrowed In confusion that why did he groan .
She just lifted him up carefully and takes him to her bedroom . Just when she places him he again groan and when she lifted his shirt a little bit she was shocked anger and dissapointmet filled inside her . She started checking his full body carefully and she was very shocked that her little brother's full body was filled with bruises . She was dissapointed In tae wasn't she trustable to him , why didn't he tell her about this .
She decides that she will ask about him about these bruises in morning