Chapter one

The last school bell rings and well i still don't really feel good. My "friend" well thought so friend turns out to be angry , furious, upset and i mean i would understand. I cant understand myself so how would she.
  I head to my locker and put in the combination. I get out my heavy backpack when i noticed that one of the books fell. While i was picking the book up, i saw someone looking at me. I thought that they were looking at someone but once i looked back. No one was there. I really didnt care why or wanted to know why. I just was in a rush to walk home. As i put in the book, i see that they start to head up to me. I realized it was a guy. I didn't  know who but it seemed like he was in sophomore year.
  "Hey!" He said
"Hi?" I said quietly
"You are very beautiful"
"Thanks" i didn't hesitate or nothing it just made me smile, which is wierd i never usually smile.
"Well um, i seen you around in school alot"
"¿Okay?"
"Ive noticed you got a very nice body, im sorry i didn't mean to make it awkward or anything"
"Its okay"
"Well is your mom going to pick you up?"
"No, i walk home"
"Oh"
"Do you live far?"
"Not much just 15 minutes"
"Oh, where do you go? east? north? south? west?"
"North"
"Oh"
"Well yeah but i have to go now, i dont want to get late home, bye"
"Bye" he said

I start to walk home. I take out my phone and got my earphones. Blasted music in my ear while walking. I start to feel a present of someone following, but no one was there. So i didnt really take it serious and thought it was just my mind. I heard a voice. A voice i just heard. I look behind. I took my earphones out.
"Hey?!" The same guy from school said.
"Hi?" I said curiously.
"I didn't  know you walk around here?"
"Well i do"
"Hey, i never got your name?"
"Oh, my name is julie. Whats yours?"
"My name is jack" he said smiling.
"Thats a nice name, jack"
"I know, yours is too"
  "thanks"
"Hey, i know i say hey alot but i know a short cut, do you want to come?"
"Sure , anything just to get home early" i said.

He grabbed my hand and led me into the woods. He suddenly let go of it and said,
"Sit down" he pushed me down.
"Okay?"
"Be quiet"
"Okay?"
There was silence between us. He sat down next to me, grabbed my hands and started to hug me. I felt really uncomfortable but he didnt let go. I pushed him away but nothing. He kept hugging me. I kept pushing him and pushing him. Until he said,
"Do you know how long i waited for this?!?!"
"What?"
"I would always follow you around school and look at you trying to get you to notice me"
"What?"
"I have and now that i do i won't let you go"
"Wha-"
He pushed me down onto the floor. Putting his body on top of mine.  He put his hand slowly inside my shirt. Putting his lips on mine. He slowly started to head down to my neck, sucking on it and leaving mark. I tried to stop him kicking and hitting him. But he always knew my next move and would stop it. I cried and cried not knowing what to do. He started to unzip my pants and pulling it down.  I thought this was my chance to escape. I grabbed a rock, smashed it on his head, got up, and ran home....