Prologue: A Report. (Rewritten. Because the last one was cringe.)

(I am bad at politics. Don't expect this to be accurate.)
Japanese Cabinet
March 1st, 2026
8:39 AM

"So, what happened to the negotiations?" Asked the Prime Minister.

"They have declined our access to the Special Region." A cabinet member answered.

"What, why?" Questioned the Prime Minister.

"They declined it for 'Complicated reasons.'"

The Prime Minister simply just responded with a sigh.

British Prime Ministers Office
March 1st, 1933
8:40 AM

A man with a nice suit walked in with a file in his hand.

"Here's your report, your excellency." He said as he handed it over to the Prime Minister.

"Thank you."

The man then walked out of the room, while the Prime Minister read through the reports.

The 2026 era of the Japanese has left New Britannia. Due to us declining their offer of letting them stay in New Britannia and for gathering resources.

The Infrastructure project that was started 4 years ago is 80% Completed.

Well over 76% of New Britannia is fluent in English.

More and more kingdoms of Falmart have begun having relations with us.

Oil has been found in the Blue sea.

The last resistance of Saderan soldiers has been crushed by By General Nicky Brich.

Strange fish has been spotted on the North Sea.

"Looks like we are doing good." The Prime Minister thinks to himself. "I wonder what are these strange fish?"

(Chapter 1 will be released when I'm done with the other one. Also lazy exposition dump lol.)