Chapter 7

First day of school

Lucy's POV

Beep beep beep

Uhg I don't remember setting my alarm clock. Looking over I saw a little blue cat jumping of Natsu yelling beep beep beep to wake him up.

Quickly getting up I rushed to the shower in order to avoid anyone seeing me naked. Normally I take hour long showers. Today I took a 5 minute one. Then I quickly dryed my hair and put my wig on. Sweats. Sadly i had to wear sweats today. After that I had to call on my spirit Loke the lion to help me.

This was the worst part of getting ready. Loke was the only one who could wrap my chest tight enough.

Hello princess

Loke don't call me that

Hehe sorry do you need help

He was staring at my chest.

Yes just wrap me please and STOP STARING!

Of course prince.... Luc... Luke.

In an instant I was ready to go pulling on my baggy sweater I leaned over and kissed Loke on the cheek and dismissed him.

Natsu's POV

Luke rushed out of the bathroom. Geesh that guy only took like 10 minutes in there and looks like a slob. Well at least I know he's not going to be hanging around my friends.

One and a half hours later

Emerging from the bathroom I must say I look pretty good. Luke was sitting on his bed fiddling with his thumbs. God what a nerd. Taking one last look in the mirror to make sure I look perfect with my black tight fit shirt and slightly skinny jeans. My hair was kind of wild.

Perfect.

Come on look

Where are we going

Idiot

I compared our schedules we have all of the same classes so let's go

Oh OK

Was the principle mad at me or something. Did I do something to piss of the Heartfilia family? Stopping dead in my tracks I remembered Luke's last name. Swiftly turning around I looked at him.

He didn't see me stop and ran straight into me. This would have been fine if not for the fact I was facing him and stooped down a little bit.

All of these actions lead up to us lip on lip.

Lucy's POV

We were walking to class and next thing I know I'm kissing him. Wait, what? Pushing him off of me I turned bright red. That was my first kiss!

Ummm I stuttered stupidly

That did not just happen He practically yelled. Calming down a little he smirked. Anyways all I wanted to know is if you happen to be apart of the heartfilia family.

Well... Uh ya

Oh that's weird I thought their son died or something... Eh must not be thinking of the right family. But that means you have a hot sister... Right?

Ya... I guess

Well looks like he's an uncultured swine to

Cool let's go to first hour its celestial spirits or something

Yas yas yas I'm so excited for that class... Okay Lucy stay cool.