Chapter 8

Getting ready

Lucy's POV

Everything here is so great. I can't believe I've already been here for a whole month! Grays been really helpful.

Natsu well he's just so cute and nice and funny and protective and... Wait what am I saying.

I haven't really made any friends... But that's alright. I tried out for soccer and made the varsity team so that's good... Right? Coach Erza is pretty suspicious of me though.

My family is hosting a ball this afternoon so I have to go... That should be interesting.

Time skip

I've already slipped out of my dorm unnoticed. I'm dressed in a pink dress. Its short in the front and long in the back. It's got no sleeves and a heart neck. My hair is up in a messy bun. And let's just say my chest feels free.

I have no make up on. I don't know why but after being a boy for so long it grosses me out a little.

Natsu's POV

I'm going to the heartfilia estate tonight. Luke's already gone probably headed there. Looking at myself in the mirror I sighed. I don't know what's wrong with me.

Luke is a nerd and a weirdo and a guy for crying out loud... But he is just so so so! I don't know... I'm into girls. No part of me wants to be with a guy.

But I keep thinking of when we accidental kissed last month and the way he talks and his brown eyes. What is wrong with me! I think I'm in love... But Luke is a guy. My parents wouldn't approve and he doesn't swing that way.

I don't swing that way! He's so girlish though and I don't know.

Shaking my head I glanced at the mirror. Black dress pants and a blue button up. For once my hair was done nicely. Okay well enough thinking its time to go.