Chapter 13

Lucy's POV

We're all warming up for the game. I noticed that coach wasn't looking so I grabbed Natsu by the hand and pulled him away.

Nat... I have something to say

Nat?

Eh you're calling me Luce so I'm calling you nat ... Anyways umm you see I have a secret.

Ooooh a secret. Who knows it.

Just Gray and well soon to be you

Okay... Tell me

Um well you see Im actually

At that Gray grabbed me and pulled me under the bleachers.

Grays POV

I saw her talking to Natsu. I didn't want him to question her so I did the only thing I could. As soon as Coach Ezra wasn't looking I ran over and grabbed her.

After explaining myself to Lucy she got mad and tears started forming in her eyes.

I WAS GOING TO TELL HIM MY SECRET! But now I don't know if I'll have the courage to tell him anymore.

Tears started trickling out of her eyes. Without thinking of about it I cupped her face in my hands and brushed her tears away with my thumbs.

Then I leaned in and kissed her.

Part of me wanted her to kiss me back. The other part already knew what was going to happen.

She pulled back bright red and shook her head no. I expected as much. What I didn't expect was for her to whisper...

I'm sorry Gray I like you but... But I'm in love with Natsu.

Wait flamebrain?

Natsu's POV

Stupid Gray he was going to tell me a secret. Following the saw them duck under the bleachers.

I was going to go confront Gray until I saw him kiss Luke. My Luke. Wait no just luke. Uhg. Anyways Luke pushed him off. Good.

Wait does that mean Grays gay... But that means Luke isn't. Darn it. Wait what? Why would I be mad at that.

I was so lost in my thought I almost missed what Luke was whispering. Thanks to my amazing hearing I heard everything though.

I 'm sorry Gray I like you but... But I'm in love with Natsu.

Yas suck it Popsicle... Wait but but but i m in love with Luke. I am. I can admit at least that much. But Luke and I we can't be together... I'm not gay. I'm not. I refuse. And my dad when I find him what would he think.

_________________/\_____________/\__________

Authors note

Hey guys! How is it. I'm not sure I feel like I'm not doing a good job.... But leave some comments telling me how it is.

Love you all make sure to comment and vote :)