100 Rounds

~˓●≓▹⊱°⊰◃≓●˒~

~˓●≓▹⊱°⊰◃≓●˒~

"What the ***?!" She slaps her head. "Girl, if only you had told me his name." Valeria looks at me guiltily.

"I not even once thought that they might be the same."

"I knew Oliver was the captain... I kept calling him captain because you did. I was just playing along!" We both feel dumb about it. "OMG!! This is stupid."

"It's okay, I found out now." I am calm. At least I can show that on my face. Inside I am having a rollercoaster ride, haha.

"Did you talk to him? He too must be surprised..."

"I was hiding from him." The way the pattern of her face changes. I can't help from pushing my lips from curving up.

"Why?!" She looks at me confused.

"It was not the right time."

"What do you mean...?"

"Haven't you seen the way he talks to me?" I feel the rise in my voice and I quickly correct it, "... he dislikes me Vale." I breathe.

She realises it and keeps silent for a moment.

"You are right, he was rude," she says. "But when are you planning to tell him?"

"I don't know... but not today," I say.

She opens and closes her mouth several times as if she wants to say something but keeps silent.

"It's okay, we will wait a little more," I say, assuring her.

"You okay...?" Her droopy eyebrows and tight lips speak for themselves.

"Yeah, I-"

"Haven't you been waiting for too long?" I open my mouth to speak but she stops me again, "don't Lie..."

I exhale, "... you see, it's not a big of a deal. I-I will be fine. "

"So what now? You are leaving the team?" She asks.

"No, I am staying."

"Then you will have to face him every day."

"I will deal with him." He seemed stressed yesterday. Maybe because of the same football thing.

"I don't know him well, but the way he talked to you was too much." She frowns.

The bell rings and we both walk out of the canteen.

"See you after this class, Byeee!" She waves and we walk two different paths. She has a chemistry lab, and I was free for now. So, I am looking for Prosper to help me cover up the syllabus.

And now I know very well where to look for him.

About Oliver tho, I don't know what to expect it's like he is a whole new person. Even tho I am happy to see him. But he has changed a lot. I mean, I won't lie. He really is good-looking. A lot 🔥.