Chapter 15

~˓●≓▹⊱°⊰◃≓●˒~

~˓●≓▹⊱°⊰◃≓●˒~

Continuing |OLIVER'S Point Of VIEW|

Holding my finger up I press the button, making a ding sound. I take a deep breath, giving a side punch to the wall.

Bunny seemed familiar. Every time I look at her; I feel like I know her.

When we met on the ground... Her eyes? They look into mine as if they are talking to me. And when a tear falls out of her eyes.

I feel the moisture in my eyes.

I hate when I don't know what is happening. I hate when I am in this situation. I am so confused that I might unintentionally start hating her.

The sound of footsteps alerts me. I wear a smile on my face. The door clicks open.

"Where were you, Oliver?" She throws an apple at me and I grab it. She stands in front of the door with her hands crossed. I shrug at her, knocking off the subject. "No snack for you now!" she says, swinging her index at me.

"Says the lady who threw an apple at me." I smile, leaning on the wall, taking a bite out of it. She probably thinks I was with the boys.

"Shut up," she says, rolling her eyes. We are so used to talking like this. The best part is that we are more like friends than a mother and son. And this won't ever change. I drop my bag on the ground in the corner as I follow behind mum towards the kitchen.

The smile on my face stretches. All the thoughts in my mind just disappear as soon as our eyes meet.

"Hey Oliver!!" He cheers, dropping the snack on the plate from his tiny hands. I jog towards him and mess with his hair. Dropping to my knees, giving a hi-five. My brother is my other best friend.

"I want to come to your shoot too!" He pleads with his puppy dog eyes, and it's so sweet that my heart melts.

"No Lucas, you will stay home." Mom states. And when she does, nobody argues.

Eyes settle on him, his disappointed face makes me even sad, it's been tough for him. Dad wants him to develop some basic skills so that he is better than the others. He works so hard for a four-year-old. Joining multiple classes. And I can totally understand how terrible it is for him.

From next year he will go to school, till then he has got no friends. It's just our family he interacts with, and so I try my best to make it easy and fun for him whenever I'm around him.

"Don't worry little man, you will have your own photoshoot one day."

"Really!?" His green eyes sparkle. I smile.

"Mhm..." I nod. Little kids with dreams are so pure, I am afraid they might break into pieces when dreams will hit reality hard.

"I am proud of you, son." A voice breaks our little moment, a voice that I would never want to hear. "Keep up the good work." He enters with Dylan following behind. Loosening up his tie. And the moment our eyes meet, he stops.