16| Titillate

/ˈtidlˌāt/  stimulate or excite (someone), especially in a sexual way.

...

~Alessandro ~

She looks so good in that fucking dress. She is a head-turner every walk she does is full of confidence. People stopped and gawked at her. She knows her power and she is using it to let everyone know who is in charge. Don't get me started with that plump ass. The dress emphasized it in every way but, she kissed that bastardo made my blood boil. I also saw the little incident he did. She handled him like a pro but I killed that little boy she called. No one disrespects her, especially on my watch. She thought I had a threesome, here is the thing: how can I? When she is constantly cockblocking me unintentionally. I fingered her and Fuck! It is a better release than I had the whole fucking week. I am like a high schooler who lost his virginity to a beautiful girl. She drives me insane. And now I am taking her to the mansion. Cazzo! Alessandro why? You really know how to dig a deeper grave.

"Nico how about Isabel?" I smiled knowing exactly where my cousin is. "She is with Leonardo, you gave him a hard time si ?" I smirked when I heard Leonardo complain about a certain brunette who made him suffer in front of Isabel. She made him sweat, this woman is surely different if she made him sweat like that and he came running to me like a little boy who lost his toy, no other woman made him sweat like that. Leonardo is a well-respected man with a reputation that fears all men.

She shrugged "He deserved it. I did it to lower his ego but he is a good guy for my best friend. I saw how he genuinely cares about her." She smirked, probably remembering the incident.

She suddenly asked me "Nico what are we? Friends?" I looked at her then focused back on the road "Friends don't act as we do. They seriously wouldn't do what we did earlier." She bit her lips, cazzo. Focus Alessandro. She nodded "So what are we?"

I responded, "Bambina I don't know but we'll see where this goes si?" She smiled and nodded. The rest of the ride was silent. Lost in our own thoughts. I also ask myself what are we? I know I don't do romance shit anymore, the girl I gave my heart to broke it and I can't fall again.

~ Laila ~

Good thing he also didn't know what we were. I don't know if I am ready to open my heart to anyone again. I can't endanger my heart to a womanizer and a mafia don. My heart can't handle another heartbreak. I could only fall to lust but not to love.

My world came crashing down just as the meteors showered the sky. They have fallen beautifully despite the catastrophe. The beautiful bodies of the universe that I admire. People wish on them but they barely help themselves. They still make miracles despite the circumstances. Which I praise.

When we arrived at the mansion it was silent since it is nearly 2 in the morning. He directed me to the top floor, it has a black aesthetic and wood-accented room. It is sleek yet plain with no pictures.

"Can I use your bathroom to shower and borrow any clothing to change?" He smiled "Si bella, I will place it above the bed. There are towels under the sink. Don't wait for me bambina get some sleep because tomorrow the meeting is at 6 in the morning so that you can go to work afterward. Isabel said she will drop your things later. Only the essentials and your coverings for the meeting" I nodded "Good night Nico" I smiled at him. He kissed my cheek and said "Good night bambina. Sleep well si?" I nodded and headed to his bathroom.