chapter :2~♥~

Tae ‘pov’

Again the dream or I can say a Nightmare that continuously haunting me since I was 10 year old. I don't know what its mean that lady and her kids. It terrifies me at the moment ,I Can't think Straight.

So now I am getting ready for my University Hybe University which is one of the best University of South Korea .I got here from scholarship and I am the one of the nerd in university. I get bully because of being poor are you can say because of my body.Nobody likes me except my only friend or more like brother Hyunjin who is also son of the head Alpha and Luna. Only Alpha and Luna and Hyunjin know me being an omega. In university they know me as a pathetic beta.

I am living in Ari Light pack whose Pack members found me side of the river .From that day I use to live with them and do all the works in pack house and some times get punish because of making mistakes or not doing it on the time. Anyways now I'm standing in the hallway of Uni with Hyunjin in front of my locker . I am wearing a black baggie jeans with extra large hoodies and black sinckers.

“ Tae I am going to my class. So take care OK and meet me in cafeteria " he said. I only nodded and he left me.

Now, I headed towards my class while putting hoodie or I can say hiding from my bullies . I reached in class, ignoring my classmates comments and sat down on my seat and put earphones hearing songs while staring outside the window.

  No one's‘ pov’

Sound of bird chirping coming from outside with sun rays ,which is falling on his golden skin making him more aesthetic like an art, Jeon Jungkook, the True Blood Alpha who is sleeping with his lip apart showing adorable bunny teeth making him like cute baby, who will think he is same cold, ruthless, aggressive alpha.
But suddenly,“ YAAAHH JUNGKOOKKAAHHH ”screams that makes him fall from his bed .

Jungkook‘pov’

yah- hope hyung why are you ripping your throat ” I said while rubbing my back.
“yah bart respect your hyung ”he said while sitting on my bed.

“And get ready we have to attend university from today onwards which include me, you, yoongi and also jimin ” hoseok hyung said. I give him a confuse look, he sigh and said “it's order from alpha to attend university because there are some complain about alphas who are causing trouble to omegas, merman and  weak ones, so we have to attend university ” “OK fine but why jimin is attending it”I said, getting ready.

“jimin also have one year left so alpha decide  ,it's good for jimin attending university with us .By the time he will also complete his studies and we can also complete our mission ”he said. I just nodded and headed to downstairs with hyung.

Author's note 📝 :
Dear cookies,
I hope you will like this chapter also and 😄please stream BUTTER.
💜💜purple you 💜💜

              To be...............