Chapter :12~♥~

Taehyung ‘pov’:

“ that day when we came from University me and Hyuni went to my room and started to talk about what we did that day ,we spend time in it----after sometime eventually we heard some shouting, yelling and crying. But then someone started to Break my door -----they entered in our room by breaking the lock and more than five wolves attacked on us .We tried to defend ourselves but eventually we couldn't, they were in so many numbers that we didn't able to protect ourselves and anybody. I started to get unconscious after sometime and Hyunjin was already injured and also unconscious because he was also fighting for me, I fall down on the floor, but still I was little conscious then I saw a shadow of man who was hiding his face by Cloakis and covered by smoke that surrounded him. The shadow started to make his way towards us and all the Rogues who had attacked on us eventually stopped. With his each and every step the sound of his shoes getting higher and the surrounding were becoming cold that where sending shivers down to the spine----crouched down and he held my jaw harshly and said“I will get you, wait for me in future”---- then I lost my consciousness and we don't know how we got in the basement and who tied us in chains. ”

I finish, look at them. Hyuni and Mochi hyung are still holding our hands.

“Taehyung you should get rest for sometime after wards get refreshed, we will talk about it in living room and don't take stress OK.. ” Alpha said, while giving me a reassuring smile.

I nods . Everyone started to leave the room one by one, When all went outside except Hyuni. I look at him & he ask--

“Why did you not tell them about our talk & why not about my parents Tae..? ”I just sighs and says---

“What do you want me say Hyuni that we were chained by alpha and Luna ---- they whips us but that they were attacked by that monster and got killed . But then also rogues started to beat us so much, at the point they were ready to kill us but stopped by that shadow man,  he came to me and said those words, which are making me scared and bringing me nightmares. What did I have to say huh..? ”

He just came to and hug me tightly and make me lay on the bed ----give a kiss on my forehead .

“I am sorry bub, I know you are triggered by his words but please try to control and also don't worry about our living OK.  I had already talked about it to Felix and he will let us stay in his pack. ”Hyuni says.

“Don't be sorry Hyuni and I know you worried about me. And also thanks for asking Felix about me, to stay there. ”I says to him.

“OK don't stress so much, just take rest ---- I will be downstairs ok”he says and I nod.

He left the room and I just layed there----staring at ceiling & thinking about that day. All the scene started to play in mind.

Flashbacks :

  Taehyung and Hyunjin entered in house & taehyung drag him in his room ---- made him sit on the bed ----lock the door and sit next to him by folding his legs----started to fiddle with his fingers .Hyunjin let out sighs because of his behavior.

“Tae why did you drag me in your room.? If you dragged me here for showing me, how to fiddle with fingers then I have to leave ”Hyunjin said to him.

“Remember Hyunjin, I told you, that I will tell you something when we get back from University ”Tae said, he just nodded.

Tae took a deep breath and said---“Ifoundmymatewhoisnoneotherthanjeonjungkook ”

Hyunjin just give him a weird look & said---
“bub you know that I don't understand alien language, so please try to enhance your weird language because I am not that much of smart.”