chapter :27~♥~

Whenever you face something bad , get in trouble, or having a hard time, you always wants to be in peaceful place where you feel comfortable, peace and home. That's exactly what Jungkook need right now.

  Jungkook ‘pov’:

These things are giving me headaches.  First of all ,I never wanted a mate because of that incident .....but then he entered my life like spring, where I felt ; yes I need someone with whom I want to spend my life and had a family with.

But you know things doesn't goes as you wish. I am fucking going to engage to someone whom I don't even know.  I don't even feel anything like anything for her. The way she touched me its make me want to peel my skin off.

He asked me;  am I fine? And what happened to me?. Like how the hell I suppose to tell him that I am not fine. I don't want to mate her and my own father is forcing me to marry her because this is the only way I can save my pack from upcoming danger. And the danger he is talking about I don't even have a simple idea what is it? 

But why the hell am I feeling that I somehow betrayed you? Or the way you looked at me there made me feel pain . Despite all these I am here feeling safe, peace, affection in his arms. His faint scent is making me relax.  What is happening with me? Why am I feeling these things for him?

I make my ways towards his bed with him in my arms , sat there which makes him straddle my lap.

“I'm just tired pup. These all things are just stressing me out. ”I replied while snuggling more in his neck in attempt of getting his delicious scent.

“don't stress yourself out so much Hyungie, everything will be alright OK. ”

“why are you not asking me pup,What is stressing me? Don't you have any questions to ask me? ”

“Why should I ask you Hyungie? And you are getting engage so its normal for getting stressed or nervous. So don't think too much just believe Moon Goddess she always chooses what best for us. ”

My hold got tightened on him hearing his reply.

“but Hyungie ”

“yes”
“Did you like her?  I mean do you really want her to be your mate.  ”

I felt his body getting tense. I just simply replied –

“No and I don't want to mate her. ”
Then he let out a sigh of relief or something I don't know.

“But I have to marry her no matter what and I can't tell you the reason ” I added .

He hold my head ,detached my face from his neck and cupped my face with his hands and asked me –

“Are you happy Hyungie? I mean I am not saying you should cancel this wedding or anything.....just asking you if you are really happy or fine. ”

“I don't know pup. ”

“umm, w-why are you here Hyungie? I mean Irene is here, you should probably spend some qu-quality time with each other. ”

I hold his Hip tightly–– flip ourself which makes him lay on his bed with me between his legs. I hovered over him , the way he looks so ethereal without putting any efforts, his beautiful eyes which only screams innocence yet sinful and his lip it's so tempting ........  fuck what hell am I thinking?  My fucking pervert wolf is on another level ,I shake off my thoughts and decided to tease him –

“ why should I? Hmm ! Are you perhaps ordering me? ”

“N-no it-it's n-not” but he got cut off by the knock on his door.