Chunin Exams Pt. 3

Serranae Pov

"Hey! Are you alright enough to move to a safer place?" I asked Sakura nervously looking at the situation at hand.

"Um yes I think I can move.." she replied.

"Okay good. Grab a hold of Sasuke and get a move on I'll be right behind you with Naruto."

Grabbing naruto from the tree i can admit he is solid like oh my gosh how much ramen does he eat! Finally catching up to sakura we made our way to a tree that had a big enough opening beneath the trunk. Laying the boys side by side told sakura keep an eye one them while i get a towel and cool water together for their for heads since they were running a temp. Placing the cool damp towels on their foreheads naruto and sasuke being to lightly stir in their sleep. with sakura stroking their hair they some what felt at ease.

While sakura was nursing the boys back to health i couldn't help but to feel like if someone was watching us and waiting for the right moment to strike. i exited the tree trunk and as i guessed my intuition was correct three sound genin appeared out of the bushes ahead of us.

"Oi wake sasuke up. We want to battle him." the sound ninja that looked like a mummy said.

"huh !?" sakura came from under the tree trunk.

"What No way!" I got into my fighting stance.

"I see so i guess we'll have fun with you wanna be kunoichi." the guy with spikey hair stepped down of the bolder.

"We're not letting you get near Sasuke." I began to reach for my kunai.

"CHAAAA!!" Sakura ran passed me charging at them with her fist ready to land a deadly punch.

Coming behind her I threw on of my kunai that had a paper bomb connected to it to cause a diversion while i perform my hands signs but it was too late i was taken back by the screeching sound coming from the sound ninja with spikey hair.  

-

We been fight these guys for a while covered in scratches a bruises and I'm almost out of chakra. Sakura was held up by the boy with spikey purple-ish hair who really had a tight grip on her long pink locks. She yelped in pain not know what to do. Im still taking on the other two with all the might i had left.

Everyone stopped in their tracks and turned towards the tree it was Sasuke.

"S-Sasuke-kun." Sakura stammered.

"Sasukeee!!" I exlaimed.

He let out a low growl then appeared behind the boy who was hurting sakura at that moment her hair was cut to get out of his grip.

Sasuke gripped the boy arms and put his foot on he back and pulled until you heard the bones cracking and shattering. It was like time was stopping because everyone froze, black marks were all across half of sauske's face. He let out a loud but devils chuckle. The boy screams could be heard from miles away. 

I felt this weird rush of chakra towards my eyes.

"Wait this girl is an Uchiha too?!" the other two sound ninja we puzzled by my eyes as much as i was.

" I can finally see everyone movements clearly...."

"Sasukee-kun Stop!!!" I seen sakura run behind sasuke and put him in her embrace from behind.

"Uh we got to get out of here Orochimaru did tell us about two Uchihas.." the sound ninja gathered the team member and disappeared into the woods.

Everyone looked at me with shocked eyes the only ones who knew i was half uchiha were my team mates but Sasuke looked extremely pissed.

" You have no right to bare such eyes of an Uchiha you're nothing but a halfling." he spat each word with venom.

"Sas-Sasuke i thought you understood that i would or would retrieved these eyes." i replied.

"You know what i don't if its that curse mark on your neck that has you saying rude things to me i just thought my friend/distant family member would understand!" i stormed passed them to go check on naruto.

-

"Sakura probably agrees with him all she does is kiss up to sasuke like he's some king, i could hand sasuke's ass to him any time of day if needed be. Someone needs to put that damn uchiha in his damn place because he isn't the only one with uchiha blood running through his veins!!"

"Serr-anae." 

Naruto groggy voice snapped me out of my mental rant.

Kneeled down next to him.

"I'm soo glad your awake a lot has went on while you were unconscious." i removed the towel from his head and assisted him while he tried to sit up.

"I bet, you look pretty beat up. you know." he still trying to adjust to not moving for a couple hours.

i playfully punched his arms, "that no way to talk to a girl Naruto!"

he gave me his famous grin "lets get back to the others they're probably worried about me."

I slighly blushed at his stupid wide smile. "Y-Yeaa. lets goo..."

Hey readers i will be skipping to the end of the battle/Chunin exams to wear the village is attacked by the sand village and Orochimaru. Only because i need to get on to the shippuden part of naruto, thats on the only naruto that seems to still be fresh in my mind.

I know this needs a lot of editing but i had to push this out since i'll be busy the next three days hope you liked it :) Also Check Out My Other story i also posted that on my other account if you see a double of it.