The beginning

Date: July 14, 2060

Bismarck's P.O.V

I walked through the hall way of the European Fleet of Fog council, as I walked I noticed my brother walking by aswell. "Tirpitz, what are you doing here?"

"The same can be said to you, brother. We rarely encounter eachother, especially when it is about Fleet, meetings. Especially ever since the fall of the Admiralty code." I nodded at my brother's reply.

If me and my brother are here, that means. "I have a bad feeling about this Tirpitz." My brother nods to what I said.

When we entered the room we soon found our selves surrounded by our fellow European Fleet of Fog vessels.

From there we saw a hologram floating around the table with our sigil floating. "Bismarck, Tirpitz, I am glad you are both here." I looked to the British Battle Ship, Prince, Of Wales, and the Hood.

We nodded and we opened up the Concept Comm System. From there I sat down and took a sip of coffee. "Where are the other Council members?" Tirpitz asked.

"Oh the others, we already talked about it. The Italians, and us have agreed to have a revival of the Plan Z of the Kriegmarine of 1935-1945." Prince said.

"We have the resources to invest to this project. The Admiral Hipper, also seed to like the plan. But due to 'certain problems' we lack the means to transport the resources to points a to b. Prince may have the plans, but we lack the vessels to transport it."

"Hood, do you mean we are going to construct new Fleet of Fog ships? Is that why the council wants to make more ships. What about Scharnhorst, Admiral Sheer, or Lutzow do they know?" The British ships nodded to what my brother has said.

"While on paper this is good, I disagree with the H-class construction and deployment. The O-Classes are acceptable, the H-Classess are too dangerous, both the Oriental, and Atlantic fleet councils will see this as a direct threat. I, Bismarck, will not support the construction of a Super Battleship." I replied.

If the other fleets get a hold of it.

"This is a reactionary plan. Not a pre-planned one. The Atlantic fleet councils had started the construction of the Montana class Battle ships. The original displacements of the ship, the human one mind you, was up to 72,104 tons full load. The Oriental fleets are also now constructing to the A-150 class super battleships. Hell, even the Dutch are joining in with the Holland class Battle cruiser. The French are building the Alsace class Battle ships. Every one is building atleast one super battleship. Bismarck, Tirpitz we are in a difficult situation right now. If we are to be respected as the independent European Fleet of Fog, we must build something to prove it!"

Prince shouted the last part with the most anger, I have seen from a Fleet of Fog ship, let alone a Royal navy.

I look to Tirpitz, he to has his reservations for the Plan Z.

"Plan Z is to build a fleet, is it not?"

"What do you mean Tirpitz?"

"Hood while they build super Battleships, we should build smaller fleets, a battle ship is just as good as it can see, and their enemies. If the Battle ship gets swarmed then the ship is useless. In the 2nd world war the German naval doctrine is to attack from behind, never upfront. The Germans always relied on the U-boats. From there we could have the upper hand." Tirpitz said.

"You mean to abandon plan Z? Have you been"

"I have been Prince, this is a logical choice. The HMS Royal Oak was sunk by a U-boat was she not? The original not the current one. And no we are not abandoning it. We are merely... Revising it. We are to build all of the ships, but the H-class will not. I will send it to our associates." I smiled at what Tirpitz said.

"Fine do what you wish. I'm leaving." Prince had then stood up and left the Concept Comm System.

Hood sighed at the sight, "He is most likely to actually leave. Sorry about his reaction." I nodded and so did my brother.

"Hood, may I, and my brother occupy this room, I will be making contact with the other ships of the Nordic fleet." He nodded at my reply and left.

Me and my brother started a re-work of plan Z, we both agree that this was the best course of action rather than to make a fleet of Battle ships, we are to get uboats, destroyers, and other smaller capital ships. We had also got the destroyers and light cruisers new patrol routes, this is to allow for more efficient patrol patterns.

But before we were able to do anything else we were attacked.