Chapter 5: Nighttime Visitor

*(y/n)'s POV:*

I open my eyes and see...

"Hey."

It was Ered.

Wait...Ered? Why is she here?

"Ered? What are you doing here? You almost gave me a heart attack." I tell, exhausted from stress.

"Sorry. That was uncool. I just like wanted to come talk to you." Ered says.

"Talk to me? Why? Not that...I'm not happy about it." I ask, very puzzled.

"I was like, I didn't want to talk to any of the losers today, so Nurf just decided to guard me." She tells me, now sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Oh yeah, I was wondering about that." I tell her.

"Eh...Nurf just like went along with my plan after I told him. Guess it was pretty cool." She tells me.

I don't know why but she doesn't seem like I imagined her to be. Still cool though.

"Anyways, aren't you tired?" I ask her, exhausted from her scaring me.

"Nah." She flips her hair out of her face.

Cool.

"Why did want to come talk to me about anyway? You seem like the person who's way too cool to go out and start a conversation." I ask her, wondering why she's here in the first place.

"Dunno. And yeah. It's like usually super UNcool to do that dude. But you're new, so it's whatevs." She continued on. "Anyways...wanna listen to music till it become lame?" She asks me, pulling out her ipod and headphones.

"Uhh...suure?" I answer her hesitantly.

This is so wierd yet so...cool.

We listen to Ered's cool music for a while, just chilling. That's when Ered gets up and stretches.

"Man, now I'm bored. I'm gonna go sleep or somethin', you do whatever you want. It was cool for a bit. Night loser." She tells me as she walks off.

Calling our late night hang out session cool then calling me a loser? Getting real mixed signals here. Does she like me or is she bored of me? I thought hanging out with her would be less stressful. Cool nonetheless, but stressful.

I lay back down in my bed, completely worn out from everything.

Let's just hope tomorrow is less straining on my mental stability. But I have a feeling it won't.

I close my eyes, thinking of the song I was writing before I got here. Thinking of words to go with the melody, I unknowingly put myself to sleep with own lullaby playing in my head.

END OF CHAPTER 5

______________________________________

Sorry this one was a bit of a shorter one! The reason is because this was just to better your relationship with one of the campers (as well as I have a hard time writing for Ered), so hope you don't mind! Thanks!