Romeo and Juliet

Trey narrating

Hi there it's me trey the amazing narrator here to tell you a story but not just any story it's my time to tell how things would really go down in the tragic story of two lovers who think they have it all figured out.

Let's start off with two families one with just a son they call them selves the carter's and the other with a selfish love sick daughter. The Knowles.

They fight over something no one cares about but they hate each and everyone knows with out a doubt this ain't gonna end well my friend.

Beyonce the most beautiful girl in town even though people say she does get around but who cares what they think she's sexy all around as others say it's time to tell you about what happened that day.

Romeo walked into town feeling down because the girl he loves doesn't care he's around but thing his friend the Knowles are throwing a party for their daughter to find a nice catch of a husband romeo gets a idea about this and say sure why not I'll go let's have fun until the night is done.

Later that evening beyonce was getting ready when I'm storms her mother telling her about the prince that is gonna be there Beyoncé says she should find her own man fair and square but mama doesn't want her to be a boring square it's not right for that to happen to her poor little baby who may not find a man looking for a lady like herself.

Romeo sneaks in the party which is held by the ones that love the fair beyonce. Romeos eyes wander for a fair maiden to have a dance with and who does he see its beyonce who else would it be..

Their eyes meet and boom love right then and there. Their eyes say a thousand words then their lips touch one another's they knew it's meant to be but others around say that cannot be. They smile the moment is gone when another fair maiden thinks their love is wrong.

She stands in between the love they have and sweeps romeo away from Beyoncés grasp. Beyonce becomes sad at this woman thinking how dare she do that to the man she fell in love with.

Romeo dances with the woman and they also share a moment looking into each others eyes but the moment dies when beyonce runs out of the party the woman tells Romeo she'll be fine let's just have a good time.

Romeo still concerned about the one he truly loves just dances with the one whose trying to keep them from that.

The party is done and everyone leaves and even Romeo shares a night but not with the girl of his dreams but with that fair woman he cares for too oh how can this be he loves two women this no dream.

He stays with the girl named LeToya they share more then just kiss together but many more different things. The next day romeo runs to see beyonce he needs to tell how he feels and to make her broken heart heal.

He climbs her balcony even tho there is a door but he wants to do more. Beyonce on her balcony sees romeo climbing up the vines and doesn't care for his time.

He pleads and begs for her forgiveness that he will only love her and only her beyonce shocked by his word takes his hand and makes him promise he will never love anyone again but her. Romeo agrees and ask for her hand in marriage if she truly loves him be his wife and he will be hers forever.

She hesitantly agrees to his proposal he tells her to meet at the old church and then they'll wed but wait he almost forgot theirs something he's gotta do before he commit to her vow he's gotta throw the other girl out.

They kiss goodbye and Romeo goes home and thinks about what he's done in only two days of time he's gotta tell the other that he can no longer be her lover.

A week passes and the girl shows up at his door telling him that she's gonna have a baby that he helped bore he's shock to the news and doesn't know what to do he tells her that she can't tell anyone about this words will spread and he may end up dead.

Romeo goes to the church to meet his fair bride who is beautiful than any other girl alive at the altar they wed and he tells her that the girl he had danced with is now bearing his baby. Beyoncé shocked to this and dismisses the priest to talk to Romeo. He leaves and she is pissed beyond belief how can her lover betray her this way she says to him why did you marry me when your already having a baby.

Shawn tells her he didn't know how to explain this to her he apologizes for causing her pain but the baby is coming what could she do?

Romeo is in a bind he doesn't know how his life got so outta control in just one night he loves beyonce and always will she's his wife and he's her husband but with LeToya in the way can romeo catch a break.In this time you can't just divorce unless ones dead which isn't happening any time soon unless it's LeToyas head.

9 months later Beyoncé and Romeo are still married and LeToya was done with caring her water broke on a hot summer day in May. Romeo came a running to see the birth of his heir that LeToya bore. The baby was here Romeo shook in fear to see to child that was finally in this world

She gave birth to a son Romeos son the first one. He held him in his arms Romeo crying happy tears the baby seemed to make his life worth living romeo was happy. The mid wife came out the room to give some terrible news.

LeToya had died this brought tears to Romeos eyes he may not loved her but he did care for her well being. What was gonna happen to his son. Without a mother what's Romeo to do.

He looked up and saw his answer looking at him smiling the way she always did he stood up with the baby in his arms and carried him over to beyonce and kissed his wife and LeToyas death may be sad but things can always carry on and they did.

And they all lived happily ever after. ...