Part 2

Is he okay now.... How is he..", His mom said.
    "I am really sorry ma'am... We tried our best... We did all the medications but the reports are not okay.", Doctors said.
     "What are you saying exactly... Do you have any idea... Do everything you can... And save him....", His dad said now.

"I know it is hurtful for you but we can't do anything. We tried everything. This was the least that we could do. We are really sorry sir.", Doctors said.
     "We gave him medicines that you all prescribed. He took all medicines regularly and now you are saying this.", His mom said and yelled.

   "You have to prepare yourself for any situation sir. We will continue all the medication and procedure. But we can't say anything.", Doctors said.
His mom now fell down. She was hopeless. She did everything for his son but now doctors said this.

     "Can we see him...", His dad said.
    "Yes you can... We shifted him in the private room... You can go and see... Try to talk to him about good moments...", Doctor said.
      "Thank you.....", His mom said.
     "Mr. Shim... After visiting your son can you visit my office... I have something to talk about your son.", Doctor said at which his dad nodded and went to saw his son.

His mom was holding his dad's hand and when they opened the door, there he was lay down, sorrunding with machines. His mom was not able to see his son like this. He was just there... Helpless... Just like a lifeless person. She was crying and his husband was holding her hand.
        "Jaeyun... Wake up.... See mom is here...", His mom said.

_______________________________________

After spending his 3 hours at that place... He decided to went back. He looked at his watch and it was already 11 in the morning.
There was no use to go to school at this hour so he just went straight for ice skating. If seeing cheery blossom was Jake's 2nd favourite thing after Sunghoon than Ice Skating was Sunghoon's 2nd favourite thing after Jake.

Sunghoon was now skating and feeling the air. He closed his eyes and....

         "Sunghoon-ahhh.... Hoonie catch me..."

"Sunghoon-ahhh catch me...", Jake said skating.
Jake and Sunghoon came here becaude Jake wanted to learn how to skate. He eas fast a learner so he picked all the basics of skating and nkw he was skating so well.
       "Wait.... I will catch you Jakey...", Sunghoon said and started sakating fast too.

In just a while he catched Jake. Sunghoon was behind Jake so he held Jake from his waist.
         "Got you Jakey....", Sunghoon said.
Jake turned towards him and looked at him.
      "You know what you are looking like a prince...", Jake said and smiled.
           "I am Jakey's Prince....", Sunghoon said ruffled Jake's hairs.

Sunghoon loosed his grip and now started skating fast and laughing.
      "Hahah wait Hoon I will catch you...", Jake said.
     "Naaaa you can't....", Sunghoon said and both boys skated with laugh and Love.

Everything came infront of his eyes and he felt like he was watching any movie. A movie of two happy lovers. But now they are not happy anymore. Sunghoon was about to start his skating, when he got alot of notifications. He knew that who was texting him. The one and only his friends.

After skating for a while he checked his phones and he could easily experienced death glares from the messages too.. He slightly smiled.

After texting his friends, he checked the time. It was still 1 hour for school hour to complete.
      "What now.....", Sunghoon said to himself.
      "I think so it's better to go home... I will tell mom...", Sunghoon said and skated out of the rink.