Part 8

They were all sitting at library... When Sunoo got message from Sunghoon's mom and Jay got message from Jake's mom.
They both got worried. Others can see that.
    " What happened... To both of you...", Heeseung asked.
    "First you... Sunoo...", Heeseung said.
   "Sunghoon hyung's mom texted me and she told me... Sunghoon hyung locked himself in his room and he was looking bit upset....", Sunoo told them.

      "we will visit him...", Ni-ki said.
    "And now Jay hyung what happened...", Sunoo asked.
Jay first looked at his phone, then at Jungwon and then at others....
     "hmmm... I got message from.... Jake's mom.... He also locked himself in his room...", Jay told them.
Everyone was shocked except Jungwon.
          "What you said.... Jake...", Heeseung asked.

     "Jake hyung is in Korea...", Now it was Ni-ki's turn.
And Jay nodded.
     "For how long hyung.... And why you haven't told us...", Sunoo asked.
     "I am sorry everyone..... Jake just came here 2 days ago... I can't tell you everything because of this damn promise but....", Jay was talking when he cutted off...
     "To break Sunghoon hyung again...", Ni-ki said.

    "Please Ni-ki doesn't say anything like that.... Jake hyung... Jake uhhhh....", Jungwon said when Jay stopped him.
    "You all can go at Sunghoon's house... I will go to see Jake...", Jay annouced.
     "But Sunghoon hyung need us...", Sunoo said.
    "Jake also needs me...." Jay said and there was silence.
______________________________________

Sunoo, Heeseung, Jungwon and Ni-ki reached at Sunghoon's house.
     "Is he opened the door?", Heeseung asked and his mom gestured in No.
   "I tried alot but all in vain...", Mrs. Park said.
    "Don't worry aunty he will...", Heeseung said and they all went upstairs.

  Sunoo knocked the door.
      "Sunghoon-ahhh opened the door... We are here....", Heeseung said.
     "Sunghoon hyung look Ni-ki is not talking to me... Please come out and scold him...", Sunoo said tried for once.
They all couldn't recieved any response.
          "Hoon hyung opened the door otherwise we are not going to eat anything...", Jungwon said.

They all knew Sunghoon care about them alot and he will definitely opened the door.

Sunghoon was sitting in his room. His room was full of darkness. He was just staring at nothing and crying. When he heard the knock.... The voices of his friends.
Sunghoon got up and opened the door.
As soon as he saw Heeseung, he hugged him and started crying....

        "Sunghoon calm down we are here.... We all are here... Don't worry... Stop crying...", Heeseung said and took him inside his room. Ni-ki ran downstairs and brought water for him.

He was looking like a crying mess.
     "Drink some water hyung....", Sunoo said.
Sunghoon took water and drank it.
     "Are you okay to talk....", Heeseung asked and he was still holding his hand.
     "Hyung..... Hyung.... He is.... He is back.... He came back after two years. He is here now... In Korea.... Jake is here...", Sunghoon was telling and constantly crying.

    "Okay.... Stop... Crying... Hyung...", Ni-ki said looking at him.
    "If Jake hyung will say anything to you again... We are all going to hit him okay...", Sunoo said and everyone smiled.
     'he is also not okay hyung... He is also hurting... I wish I could tell you...', Jungwon thought.
______________________________________

As soon as Jay reached at Jake's home he went straight to his room. He started knocking... But no response. Mrs. Shim was worried because Jake never did that.
     "I am afraid Jay.... What if something happened to Jake...", Mrs. Shim said worriedly.
     "Aunty just pray... I am going to break the lock okay....", Jay said and with the third try door opened.