Part 17

Jake fell down infornt of him.
       "Jaeyun.... Jaeyun....", Sunghoon shouted.
Sunghoon ran towards him. Sunghoon sat down and wrapped his arms around Jake.
       "Jaeyun open your eyes... Jaeyun please....", Sunghoon shouted.
Jake opened his eyes. He was breathing heavily but he was smiling.
      "Hoon.... I am okay... Don't worry...", Jake said to Sunghoon.
Sunghoon held Jake's hand.
      "Yayyy don't close your eyes okay.... Don't close them...", Sunghoon shouted.
He was crying. He called Jay.

       "Jay.... Jay....", Sunghoon said.
     "What happened everything okay?", Jay asked from him worriedly.
      "Jay.... Jaeyun... He suddenly fell down... I don't know what to do Jay... I am afraid... His breathing is not stable...", Sunghoon said and crying.

        "Yayyyy... Just relax... Just take him to hospital immediately.... I am coming.... Immediately take him to hospital... Sunghoon...", Jay said and Sunghoon looked Jake. He took him in his arms and ran tiwards his car. He sat Jake there and started driving.
He held Jake's hand.
     " Don't worry Jaeyun... You will be okay...we are almost there.... Just talk to me huh okay... Just talk to me...", Sunghoon said.

Jake smiled.
      "Hoon.... I am sorry.... I am sorry....", Jake said. He was trying to speak. Jake was crying.
     "Yayyy... Don't cry okay... We are there.... I am here... Don't worry....", Sunghoon said looking at Jake.
___________________________________

They reached at hospital and immediately doctor took Jake to the operation theater.
Sunghoon sat there. He sat against the wall. Head in his hands. He was crying.
Jay reached there....
      " Yayyy... Where is Jaeyun...", Jay asked.
    "With doctors....", Sunghoon said.
Jay hugged him and tried to calm him down.
     "Don't worry... He will be okay Sunghoon... He will be definitely...", Jay said.
    "He can't... I haven't said sorry to him yet... I haven't held him again in my arms... He can't leave me just like that Jay...", Sunghoon said crying.

Everyone was there.
Doctors finally came outside.
      "Thank God... He is stable now... If you were late for just 5 minutes... We can't say what even happened. Thanks to God, he is stable for now...", Doctor said and smiled.
Sunghoon who was standing, sat down. He was crying.

Why he was crying... Because he was sad... No he was happy... He was happy that Jake is okay now... He can talk to him now. He can see him now. Sunoo went near him and hugged him.
     "Hyung stop crying.... He is okay for now... Huh.... Stop crying....", Sunoo said.
___________________________________

     Jake was awake.
        "Jaeyun... My son... You okay now?", Mrs. Shim asked.
     "Yes Mom I am okay....", Jake told her.
    "I told you to not run.... But you hadn't listened me huh.", Mrs. Shim scolded Jake.
     "I am sorry Mom.... I will not do it again...", Jake said.

       "You okay Jake?", Heeseung asked.
     "Yes hyung I am don't worry...", Jake told him.
Jake looked everywhere. He scanned whole room but one figure was not there. Jake looked at Jay.
      "Where is he?", Jake asked from Jay. Jay pointed outside.
Jake looked at the door and he saw someone standing near door.

Sunghoon was outside the room. He hadn't have the courage to see Jake, to meet him again after that condition. He didn't know what to say.
      "Hyung..... He is awake and he is asking for you... Let's go inside....", Jungwon said and took his hand and dragged him inside.

Sunghoon entered the room and saw Jake laying down on the bed. His eyes were teary.
       "How.... Are you now...", Sunghoon asked from Jake. He stuttered.
Jake looked at Sunghoon and smiled.   
        "I am good now.... Thank you for bringing me here Hoon...", Jake said.
      "Take rest... Okay... I am outside ", Sunghoon said and went outside because he wouldn't be able to control his tears.
_________________________________