Part 12

" Jake wakeup.... Dad is waiting for you...", Mrs. Shim said waking her son.
    "Ahhh okay mom I will....", Jake said.
Jake got up and wore the uniform that her mom brought for him.
    "Hmmm... Isn't it looking familiar....", Jake said to himself looking at mirror.
        "Jake come dowm... We are getting late.", Mr. Shim shouted
         "Coming dad....", Jake shouted back.

       "Enjoy there.... Make new friends and yes don't forget to take your medicine. I placed it in your bag. So it after your lunch. Okay...", Mrs. Shim said.
   "Ahhh okay Mom... I will don't worry.... I am not a little kid mom...", Jake said.
Mrs. Shim hugged him and kissed him.
    "Bye mom...." Jake waved at her mom and smiled.

Yeah Jake wa excited but somewhere he was afraid.
    'What If I will attend Sunghoon' s school. What If I will be in his class... Ahhh noo... I don't want to think about this... ', Jake thought and shake his head.
____________________________________

       "Have you heard... We are going to have a new student....", Sunoo told his other friends when they were all heading towards theirs classes....
     "Awwww seriously what a good news...", Jungwon said.
     "what is new about this....", Heeseung asked.
   "New student means fun... Hahaha...", Jay said.
Sunghoon just rolled his eyes at his friend's statement.

______________________________________

       "So here we go....", Mr. Shim said and stopped the car.
Jake looked outside and he was surprised. He was shocked more. Nervous too.
     "Get off what are you thinking....", Mr. Shim said.
    "Are you sure this is the school dad....", Jake asked.
    "hmmm... Why...", Mr. Shim said.
    "Ahhh nothing....",Jake said and sighed.
    "okay let's go.... I am getting late...", Mr. Shim said and Jake followed them.
____________________________________

          "I heard that new student is going to be in our class....", Jay told Sunghoon and EJ who was sitting beside him.
    "Huh.... What we can do....", Sunghoon said.
    "he is a boy and very handsome.... And...", Jay got cut off when their homeroom teacher came inside
     "Everyone attention... We are going tk have a new student in our class. So make sure fo be a nice class mates and good friends. OKay...", Their teacher said and called the boy.

As soon as boy entered in the class, whoek class gull of scream. Girls even boys too.
But when they saw the boy's face. Some people recognize him.
    " He is back... "
   " Why he is hefe now...."
    " Sunghoon oppa hurted because him."
    "Ahan.... Ssssshhh.... Stop your gossips everyone. Please introduce yourself.", Teacher said to the boy.

     "Hey... I am Shim Jaeyun... You can call me Jake. Hope so we all get along well...", Jake said. He was avoiding one person. The thing he was afraid of. He was at same school... And at same class. He looked at Jay. He was smiling. Yeah he was happy to see his best friend.

Sunghoon was looking at Jake. He was might be possible wrong. May be he was imagining things. May be he was dreaming. 
      'What is he doing here....?', Sunghoon thought.
He looked beside him and then at whole class. The only chair was available was beside him. He sighed.

     " Okay Jake you can sit with Sunghoon. Sunghoon raise your hand.", As soon as Sunghoon heard it, he was about to stand up and about to say something but. 
     "Hmmm... Sir, can I sit somewhere else.", Jake said.
    "No any chair is available Jake other than with Sunghoon.", their hoomroom teacher said.
     "I can sit with Sunghoon Sir...", One girl said.
   "Okay Go and sit with him. Jake you can sit with Arena.", Teacher said and Jake took his seat.