Epilogue

April, 2014:

"UNCLE PADFOOT! UNCLE MOONY!"

Harry's yelling and some mumbling downstairs woke Sirius up. Sirius opened his eyes to see the beautiful figure sleeping next to him. Remus. His beautiful Moony. He looked older with the years, his curly hair had not only golden locks but grey. But he was still beautiful, and Sirius loved waking up next to him.

"SIRIUS!! REMUS!!"

Someone yelled from downstairs, making Remus finally wake up.

"Wha? Wha? What happened?" Remus said with a very sleepy voice and face.

"Hey, baby" Sirius smiled, placing a kiss on Remus' cheek.

"Is that Harry?" Remus said yawning "What time is it?"

"Very early..." Sirius answered, and checked his phone on the night desk "It's 11:34... Shit... We overslept..."

Remus moaned "Harry is a very morning person, yeah?"

"Just like their father..." Sirius smiled remembering how James woke up very early for a morning run.

"BLOODY HELL, WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS!!" Harry yelled from downstairs.

Sirius sighed "Let's see what they want, hey love?"

Remus nodded "Yes sweety"

Sirius and Remus climbed downstairs. Ever since Harry got to Uni and acquired their first room, the house felt so lonely. Sirius remembered he cried all day, just like he did on Harry's first day of school.

Harry had always let their uncles used they/them pronouns. Always having the possibility to use the ones they liked. A year ago, Harry told them they were something called genderfluid, which meant that sometimes they felt more feminine and sometimes felt more masculine. Preferring the more neutral name Haz or Hazza. Sirius and Remus supported them, specially Remus. He knew what it felt like not to feel comfortable with his gender assigned at birth. It brought both of them closer. Sirius couldn't be prouder.

Harry and Ginny were at the kitchen, checking something at Harry's laptop. Ginny was The Weasleys' youngest child, who was born months after Sirius and Remus got Harry's full custody. She had flaming orange hair, freckles and a wonderful smile. Ginny sometimes reminded Sirius of Lily. Except for their eyes. Lily had bright green, as Harry's. Ginny had brown big ones. But Ginny was just like Lily physically. Her personality was just like James'. Very outgoing, talkative, sport lover. Harry and Ginny were friends since babies before becoming a couple two years ago. They were close to Neville, who was a very good-looking man now. Ron who had the same age than Harry and his girlfriend Hermione. They always used to hang out at their house when they were teens. They claimed Sirius and Remus were very cool. Sirius was glad.

"Good morning Prongslette" Sirius said "Good morning Ginny"

"Hello Sirius... Remus" she answered smiling

"Sleeping so late is not very healthy" Harry rolled their eyes.

The more they grew, the more Harry looked like James. Harry was wearing cool golden earrings and their nails were bright green. Remus adored Harry's look because it reminded him of Bowie.

"You see, Pads?" Remus elbowed him "Your godchild is lecturing you about health"

"You overslept as well!"

"Just because you did!"

"Asshole"

"Wanker"

"Are you sure about this Haz?" Ginny asked amused