5: Orcus.

The Orcus Dungeon

A labyrinth with hundreds of floors. Filled with magical beasts and the further you go down, the stronger the magical beasts get. The second floors of the dungeon were very famous and attracted many mercenaries who loved to collect magic nuclei from weak monsters. But the lower floors were very dangerous and were never fully explored.

Magic stones or magic nuclei were stones found in various sizes that were used to make magic circles and healing or mana wells.

At the moment the students were in an inn near this dungeon. They were going to sleep in order to be well rested when they went to train in the labyrinth tomorrow.

Hajime was the only one who was alone in his room. The other classmates were in rooms for two.

"Well at least this way I can rest."

Hajime spoke and threw himself on the bed. He was about to go to sleep when....

Knock, Knock[

"Hajime-kun can I come in?"

Kaori knocked on his door.

"What does she want at this hour? "Hajime thought as he opened the door and when it opened.

"Eh?"

There was Kaori with a negligee. A very explicit sleepwear that was not open in many places, but was transparent on several parts of her body.

Hajime did his best not to stare and spoke in a somewhat timid voice.

"O...hi Shirasaki-san... why are you here?"

Kaori tilted her head in confusion at his reaction.

"What? I just want to talk Nagumo-kun."

"No nothing.  You can come in."

She came in and sat down while Hajime prepared some tea. When he finished preparing the tea he poured it for Kaori and him. Kaori thanked him
as she spoke.

"About the trip to the dungeon tomorrow.... I want you to stay here I will persuade the instructors is our colleagues so please..."

She pleaded with Hajime who was perplexed even though he was a nuisance wasn't that too much? That was her thought.

"Unn... maybe you are right. I know I'm a burden... maybe I really should stay here..."

"You're wrong! It's not because you are a burden!

Kaori tried to undo the misunderstanding. She thought she was being too harsh, but Hajime didn't think so. Kaori took a deep breath, put her hand on her chest and said.

"That was very sudden sorry.... It's just that when I slept I had a dream... it was about Nagumo-kun, I was calling you and you didn't realize I couldn't reach you and in the end you... disappeared."

"I see."

If Hajime stayed for traffic the situation with his colleagues would definitely get worse. He would certainly not be welcome. He would have no choice but to go to the Dungeon and even if Kaori having a bad dream, even Hajime didn't think that was a good excuse, so imagine his colleagues.

"A dream is just a dream Shirasaki-san. This time we have the knights to protect us and we also have many strong people like my brother and Kouki. Besides our room is amazing even I feel bad for our enemies. Only I am very weak, I wonder if you didn't have this dream because of that?"

While listening to him Kaori looked down with a worried expression.

"If you are worried then..."