57: War Declaration.

A man was walking along well-paved streets. This man was a high-ranking government official and both his look and posture exuded arrogance.

The man entered a large and luxurious structure. This was the headquarters of the religion that ran this country, the "Divine Fragment". He entered and went to the main room, guided by guards.

When he arrived, he saw eight people gathered around a round table. The man knelt down. Even he would not be arrogant enough to act snobbish in front of these people. In fact no one on the continent would act in such a way in front of these people. That was because they were the ones at the top of both the church and the Losukie country. The eight "Celestials"

He greeted each of them in an extremely respectful manner and then reported his information.

"Commander Roy was a resistance infiltrator. When our forces made contact with the other continent, he activated explosives and killed all our soldiers."

He dared not express an opinion on the matter. His duty was to report and only that. Any other action would lead to severe punishment.

"Do you have any more information?" Invije, the first celestial of the day commented.

The Celestials were divided into two groups, day and night. Of these groups they had ranks based on their power.

"Unfortunately not, your grace. Our magical cameras were destroyed with the explosion, but our spies will soon reach the new continent."

The Celestials dismissed the man who made the report so they could talk about what to do.

"That's a problem, I didn't think the resistance would have a high ranking infiltrator in our armies." Ganacie, the second celestial of the night commented.

"Looks like we underestimated them." Preguius, the third Celestial of the night spoke thoughtfully.

"Heh, of course we underestimated them, after all destroying them would be easy for us." Luzuriu, the second Celestial of the day spoke arrogantly.

"Of course we can! I said we should have done it!" Riva, the first Celestial of the night looked irritated.

But his words were true. Losukie could destroy the resistance whenever they wanted. Even if the Great Yellow Dragon that resided in the mountain range was a problem, there were still ways to get through with an army. One of these methods was space magic. However only those in the high ranks knew about it, as the reason for Losukie not invading was secret.

"Riva, you know why we didn't invade the resistance. Also, the resistance didn't cause such a big problem. Our ships have already arrived on the mainland, so we can use teleportation there and start our invasion."

"Heh, a great idea. Then, then, the world will be ours!"

"All right. First we have to find out which is the most powerful country on that continent and declare war."

"Ouh, I think we could do better than that."

After talking for another hour, the plan was done.

●●●

The sun was setting.

Rimuru was watching this from his bedroom window. His gaze of contemplation on the beautiful Tortus sun. Rimuru had seen many stars from many different universes and every time he saw one he couldn't help but think it was beautiful, even though it wasn't the first time he had seen this sun.

The airship was almost to Faea Baelgen, only a few hours to go.

"Okay, this is it." He said determinedly. Rimuru sent a thought communication to Ciel.