72- 11 years ago.

(11 years ago, Vaishnavi pov

(11 years ago, Vaishnavi pov.)

The moment vaishnavi opened her eyes, she founded herself lying on the ground. She tried to move but it went in vain.

She tried few more times to break free from what's stopping her from getting up but soon stopped when she realised what is the meaning of all this.

She remembered how she pulled backwards with chloroform hiting her sensitive nose. The fear filled her whole body when she identified what's stopping her from getting up.

She looked around to see what this place looks like when her eyes fell on the footsteps coming near her.

Her movements of breaking free from the cloth rope and looking at the surrounding, immediately stopped as she pretended to sleep. She didn't wanted the person who brought her here to know that she is awake now.

"Vaishnavi...."

I opened my eyes in a snap when I heard a very familiar voice. At first I questioned myself, was she also involved..? But after seeing her everything was clear.

Even though we weren't that close and have only talked few times, seeing bruises on her face wrecked my heart. It was clear that she have been physically abused very badly but even when she was hurt, she got up and helped me to get up properly without getting hurt. That action of her, melted my heart.

I saw that she hadn't any kind of cloth rope holding her hands and legs and that made me confused in the situation of terror.

As if she understood what I am thinking, she searched the pocket of her torn pants before showing me two cloth ropes.

"I removed them. I know I will get beaten once again but I don't care."

She spoke in a dry voice. I looked at her with my blank eyes as I have never saw this side of Vidhika. She always have appeared to be a person who is gentle and because of that, many people considered her weak. That mentality lead them to bully her to show the superiority. And that senior who I stopped from bullying her was also one of the person who had that kind of mentality.

I have never saw, not even once, Vidhika taking up a stand for herself. So after seeing her rebellious statement and a fearless look in her eyes, I couldn't help but question whether she was the same Vidhika whom I knew.

Before I could say anything, I heard someone opening the lock, and that voice made my brain click and gave me more information about the surroundings in which I was held in captivity.

The window were very high which made it nearly impossible to climb and get out of this hell. The door of this terrible room was locked from outside which again made my escaping theories useless.

Vidhika looked at me with a particular look in her eyes, but I wasn't able to understand what she was trying to tell me until, she acted like she fainted.