10- Characters. (Not a chapter.)

"A sinner will always leave behind his dirty footsteps

"A sinner will always leave behind his dirty footsteps. Only if the finder has a good intention and is smart, he or she can get hold of that criminal. Only if..."

~ withbeautifulwings.

Narsule Family-

Vaishnavi. Narsule- Main lead. Lawyer by profession and a very righteous person. Couldn't stand any kind of injustice. Youngest in the Narsule Family.

Amey. Narsule- Older Brother of Vaishnavi. Astronomer by profession. Has a fiance.

Mr. Jayesh Narsule and Mrs. Anvika Narsule- Parents of Amey and Vaishnavi.

Sharma Family-

Vidhika. Sharma- Her secretary and Adhya's older sister.

Adhya. Sharma- Victim of Rape. Younger daughter of the sharma family as whole.

Mr. Sharma and Mrs. Sharma- Parents of Vidhika and Adhya.

Mr. Adarsh Sharma- Cousin of Vidhika and Adhya. Plays a very important role.

Singhania Family-

Vihaan. Singhania- Sp of the police department, somehow related to the case and maybe in the future, maybe future fiancé Vaishnavi as her mother wants him as her son-in-law.

Mrs. Kalapana Singhania- Mother of Vihaan. before Vihaan, she have given birth to girl named, Vaidehi, and after him, again a girl was born.

Kumar Family-

Mr. Kumar- Father of Shamika. Trustee of the college where Adhya and Shamika studies.

Miss. Mina More/ Mrs. Kumar - Lawyer by profession but left practicing in the field after she got married to Mr. Kumar.

Shamika. Kumar- Best friend of Adhya, Victim of Acid Attack. The only daughter of the Kumar Family.

Important other casts which haven't entered in the story yet-

Uditasree. Saka- Her identity will be revealed later as the story proceeds.

Kairav. Srivastav- Close friend of Vaishnavi. Sometimes helps her to find the information she wants for the case. Private investigator but his actual identify is unrevealed.

MD. Malik- Md of the law firm vaishnavi is working for.

Miss. Sanjana Kumar- Her identity will be revealed later as the story proceeds.

And lastly......

Ravin Family- Plays a very important role from the very starting. May or may not be the mastermind of this case.

 May or may not be the mastermind of this case