46- Harassed and Hacked.

(A/n- Here's a Thursday update ❤️ Just want to let you know that the past events would be like filler chapters which will make the readers understand what happened in the past in little details.

Also, thank you soo much guys for 25K+ reads. It really means a lot for me. Only I know how much widely I smiled after looking at the reads in the morning.

Thank you my precious readers ❤️

Enjoy;))

(11 years ago

(11 years ago.)

"Sometimes we know what the reality is, but we fail to acknowledge it."

This simple sentence expresses a very big meaning.

In the same way, sometimes we know what's right or what's wrong but the fear lying inside our hearts make us do the wrong thing. And once a person starts doing the wrong things, then the 'stop' sign is ignored by the human beings.

The next morning, when I got up I was feeling very satisfied. Very satisfied for helping someone in need. Satisfied that I saved her from the further harassment. Satisfied that I have a percentage in doing something against the harassment, even if it's very small, I have it.

Even the weather was just like my mood, clear and calm with tints of happiness spread all across the sky in the form of fresh air.

It was really very rare to breathe in fresh air in the one of most famous city of India, Mumbai. The condition here in mumbai is better than that of Delhi, Capital of India but still worse.

As I made my way towards the bus stand near my house, I felt so light-weighted and felt the urge of flying in the air with my invisible wings. Only if it was possible.

Calmness was the one of the thing which I wanted in my life constantly and this weather was doing nothing but granting her wish.

But what she didn't knew was that this was the calm before the story.

(Present.)

"Your honour and the citizens. Now let's look at the footage of that day when an another daughter of the nation was attacked by a dangerous acid. An another acid attack to an innocent teenager. But before that let me tell you, if you think that's it for today, then you all are wrong. There is more to the story..."

The judge nodded as he actioned me to continue with what I was speaking. I turned towards the people sitting in the rows of the room and gave them a warning.

".... The clip which we all are going to see is a very disturbing site. So I request the citizens who are not immune to such things, please wait out till the footage completes."

The people who are not immune to such things, went out after listening to my request and soon after, when the footage started.

Let me tell you what's going in the footage. As if the people knew that I and Vidhika would be coming, they parked their black coloured jeep in the shade of a banyan tree. I wasn't that stupid to not know how they knew that I was going to visit Shamika.