88- Road Towards The Mastermind.

(The Next Day, Vaishnavi Pov

(The Next Day, Vaishnavi Pov.)

I was irritated. I was irritated by the what happened yesterday and not about how my own parents aren't my parents, but about how the people sitting in front of me are acting. They are making faces as if someone is lying critical in the ICU.

Yes, I agree that my emotional part is in the ICU but currently it's not the right time for me to break down and cry over the spilt milk. Instead, I have to think how to clean the floor before it gets evaporate and gone forever. The chance which we have in our hands, if we lose it, then the case will get more complicated in the future. There will be more victims, more crimes, more questions and more terror in our hearts.

I have pushed behind my emotional part and gave all the power of my body to my professional part. I don't know till when I can endure the pain, but I will till I taste the sweetness of the Revenge.

"Can we put a full stop on the silence and start talking about something which we all have to do...?"

My dominating voice coming out from me, echoed in the office reflecting the silence which was spread earlier. The moment I saw them nodding there heads, I got up from my chair and moved towards the whiteboard.

Turning around, I saw everyone which includes, Kairav, Uditasree, Vidhika and Keertika. I haven't called them here, Kairav did and I was thankful for him to do that. We both haven't talked since that revelation if you don't include fake talks with the family early in the morning. We acted as if nothing was wrong and as if I am their real daughter. I acted in that way just because my father told me to act in such a way. Even though, he isn't my biological father, I still respect him a lot.

"Let's keep aside our personal things and say hello to the professional side of yours until the mastermind gets caught. Endure the pain because in the end, it will be all right."

I said as I stood in front of them with confidence, hiding my vulnerable side from showing. The moment they muttered a little 'yes' I started talking once again taking the lead.

"Our first aim is to find a clue about her whereabouts because the road towards the mastermind wouldn't be that easy.

We all know the storyline of the crimes and it have stayed constant but the mastermind have changed from time to time. I mean first we thought, Vihaan to be the mastermind, then Vihaan's aunt who was actually Keertika Ma'am and now, Miss. Meenakshi Ravin's Twin Sister whose name, birthday, from which college she studied business, whom she is married to and does she have any children, isn't know. Her all records are kept mysterious which points all the fingers to her.

Earlier, we knew that Ravin Gang was involved when the bank's cctv camera caught the tattoo of one of the guy who attacked Shanika with acid. That guy had Ravin Gang's traditional tattoo. After researching on this tattoo and also asking a tattoo specialist, it said that this tattoo is really very complicated to draw with the modern machinery if they have to do it in a traditional way which means that there is a person who knows exactly how to do it without any kind of mistake.