My Land Is Shrouded With Mysteries [Best Entry Mystery]

Dear my love,

There is something I must confess. I am helplessly in love with you. No words can describe this feeling that makes my heart beat and flutter. I could write endlessly onto this page with cliches adorning this letter. But I'll spare you those lines and get straight to the point.

I simply fell in love with you when I first saw you. You know the first time we met, I can say it was quite mysterious, and you'll have to admit, a little creepy. I remember you first met me at one of my worsts. It was the foggy morning of Sora's death and I was crying endless and you were there visiting your younger sister's grave when you confronted me. I'd say from there I guess things just fell together.

Sincerely yours,

Love

He smiled as he read the letter. His face flushed and it wasn't from the winter wind as he sat there on the park bench instead the blush that adorned his face was due to the love he felt for her. His heart beat for her as well and imaging her face brought a smile to his face. He yearned to see her smiling again, he finally knew for sure, he was love in with this girl as well. So with that thought in mind, he suddenly stood up, ready to go whisk her away into his arms. But before he even left the spot he stood at the moment, the clicking sound of the gun had him turning. Eyes wide, he was shot and presumably dead.

Why must death seem to hang from me and cling onto my happiness, slowly draining it away again. I stood there dressed in black for the third time. They were going to lower him down and have him swallowed up by the earth. I just couldn't bare having another loved one gone forever and cast away. We all were standing there solemnly as we awaited to have the casket lowered when suddenly someone shouted and brought attention to the casket. 

The casket was empty. He was gone. Was he never really dead? Questions swirled my head. I saw that his father peer into the now empty casket and picked up a note. Confusion settled on the man's face and he turned his gaze towards me. Dread was slowly consuming me as I thought what could this possibly mean for me.

His father walked up to me and slowly said to me, "It would never be enough. Secrets never stay buried for long."

I looked at him questioning, even more puzzled at what he just said. What possible secrets were there. Was there something that he hid from me. I mean we were never in a relationship, but we were each other soul mates at least, or that's what I thought. He simply just replied saying, "Read this and go on and find out the truth."

I hesitantly grasped the note away from his shaking hand.

I stood there patiently waiting. Could this possibly be for real. Nerves were buzzing through me rapidly. 

A shadowy figure started to loom towards me. I straighten myself out against the tree. He slowly came back to me and I felt tears slowly drowning out my vision. Could this possibly be real or I'm getting lost in my wonderland again.

He slowly appeared before me. His face slowly slowly coming towards me that our noses faintly touched each other. He reached and gently stroked my face. His eyes pierced me with love and shadowing his handsome looks was a sense of vulnerability. All secrets are being put out and danger prowls around our shadows. But it didn't matter at the moment. Right now, it was just him and me. The two of us, finally we can love each other. I hope so, because I can already see my future with him.

"Aimi."

"Kaito."

 Number of Words: 652