Make up(Delia x reader)

Warning:SMUT

"No, we're not breaking up Y/n" Cordelia said wiping her tears."yes we are going to" Y/n said glaring at her."no!" Cordelia said back grabbing her wrist."you're not breaking up with me just because you're jealous" she said."I'm not fucking jealous!, I'm just..I hate you!" She yelled storming out of the bedroom,but before she could even do that,the door shuts with a thud as it lock firmly.

The blonde don't really like it when people yelled at her especially if it's her girlfriend, just throwing tantrums.

Y/n gasped as her back hit the wall."I told you I hate it when you're yelling at me" she said walking towards her."who wouldn't be?!,you're with Misty all day!,misty here, Misty there" she said rolling her teary eyes, remembering that she still have right to be 'jealous' as Cordelia say so.
"I told you we're nothing Y/n" the supreme said wanting her girlfriend to realize that for the fifth time."oh,so..sorry?I guess" y/n said looking at her eyes."sorry for being so jealous everytime you're with her?" She said more than asking her."Y/n" Cordelia said still in her deep voice."what? you're going to tell me you two are nothing and you're going to spend time with me and do it again ang again?" She asked raising an eyebrow."I'm sorry sweetheart ok?" She said looking down at her a bit."I told you I'm sorry about that, this will be the last time I'm going to tell you this Y/n" she said caressing her cheeks."of course there's a sixth time" Y/n said gritting her teeth."no,i promise this is the last,I love you" she said looking at her sincerely."yeah" Y/n breathe."we're not breaking up" Cordelia said again."hmm" y/n hummed sighing."say it" she said.

Y/n stays quiet."say it" she said looking down at her with hope,she bite her lip and look down at her feet not wanting to face Cordelia, she's still confused and undecided from what her girlfriend said.

"Y/n" Cordelia said her voice cracking. Y/n just sigh with a nod."we're not breaking up" she said looking up at her."yes we're not" supreme said smiling."yes" y/n said giving her a small smile."you mean it, promise me" she said. Y/n nod."I do mean it". "Hm,say it again sweetheart" she whispered to her ear, making her breathe hitched."w-we're not b-breaking up,I promise" she said her knees starts to get weak as she feels tingle between her legs.
"Hmm,good girl" she said and with the flick of her finger,Y/n gasped as she felt something pleasurable in-between her legs."c-cordelia?" She said questioning her."what?" She asked with a little smirk."what-what is-woah Cordelia!" She moan closing her legs together while looking at her pleading."what are u doing?" She asked breathless."I don't know" she said and a wave of pleasure attacked her again."Delia, don't you dare!" She yelled whispered, moaning lowly."what?" She asked chuckling.
"Stop it" she said throwing her head back."I like it" she said, sending her the third wave of pleasure."ugh Delia!" She moan starts to get louder. Cordelia giggle a little."maybe I just want to give you a reminder that you're mine and I'm yours" she whispered taking a hold of her waist, pulling her closer to her.

The pleasurable wave that she felt only starts to get more and strong now that cordelia's holding her."I-I know,mhm,I know" She moaned loudly while falling into her knees."you might want to lay on the bed honey" she said looking down at her.
She grip the hem of her dress to stand up but almost falling,when she hold her arms to help her up and throw her into the bed."oh!" She breathe looking at her."look at you" she said, staring at down at her. She look down at Y/n's tightly closed legs and smirk."Cordelia!" She scream throwing her head back as she gripped the sheets."easy dear" she whispered."Fuck!" She moan, arching her back, feeling the insane pleasure.

She starts to squirm and moaning messily, turning her head to the left and right not knowing where to position her head since she doesn't want her girlfriend to see her blushing face so she close her eyes shut with a gasped."sweetheart" she cooed biting her lip, smiling.

"Let's try..this" she said as with her eyes,she lift up her dress and snap her fingers as she's already naked."mm,better" she said looking up and down her body."ah!" She moaned squirming her legs."Cordelia!oh!..ah!" She moaned, holding a fists of bedsheet."I'm so close!" She yelled, closing her legs as tight as possible."no uh, don't come yet honey" she said walking infront of her."not now" she said and cut off the pleasurable wave in her.

"What the f-" Y/n whine while looking up at her."enjoying it too much?" She asked giggling."it's not funny" she said breathing heavily and sat up."not at all" she said sighing.
"Shh, don't be sad sweetheart" she said stroking her hair."look at me" she said.
She look up at her."aw" she said and kisses her gently,her tounge lick her lips for permission and she let her in, opening her mouth for better access. She explore every inch in her mouth as her hand going down to her breasts giving hit a little squeeze."please" she said.
They pull away."mhm..ok" she said and bend down to open her legs."do you like this?" She asked as she lick her slit going up to her clit."y-yes delia" she said closing her eyes."good" she said and attached her lips around her clit, sucking it hard."yeah" she gasped holding her head close."don't stop" She moan bucking her hips up to her lips.

Cordelia smack her hips lightly,as she snake her arm's around it so she can't buck her hips."fuck" She moan,her legs starts to shake makes her moan that sends vibration."Cordelia" She yelled pulling her closer into her area."yes,yes oh my God yes" She chants as her tounge goes in her.
Cordelia keep on moaning to send vibration in her which makes Y/n arched her back."d-do it.. again!" She moaned.
She do it once more, flicking her tounge and moan."yes!yes!" Y/n moan."I'm so close" She breathe."no,not now" Cordelia said and push two fingers in her, thrusting it in and out in a rapid pace."now you can" she said feeling her clench to it tightly."yes!please" She moan, squirming again., Her mouth form to 'O' shape as her eyes rolled at the back of her head."coming!" She moaned and come undone,while Cordelia keep her fingers moving in a rapid pace makes her shake while juices flow down the sheets.
"O-ok,ok,y-you can stop now" she said her voice as shaking,she felt sensitive."can you come again for your supreme?" She asked biting her lip."i-I-yes Delia" She said feeling another wave of pleasure in her as she attached her lips in her clit moaning in there.

"C-coming again Delia". She moan holding her head weakly as the Supreme curled her fingers makes her unexpectedly squirt a little in her mouth."oh,good girl" she said cleaning, lapping up her juices.
"Goodjob baby,you did great!" She said cleaning her fingers."t-thank you love" she said weakly as she fall asleep making the supreme giggle and lay down beside her, kissing the top of her head.

|•|•|•|

Hope it's ok, Have a nice day!!