Heat(Delia)

Warning: SMUT (G!P)

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐊!.

"M-madison". Y/n's said quietly,her quivering lips parted apart as she let out a warm breath."what now?" The blonde on the other side of the phone said with an eye roll."i-im in h-heat" she mumble too quiet for Madison to understand."yeah yeah,i have to go" she said sighing."listen Y/n,I have a date for today and you're ruining it...I'm busy right now but no worries I'll tell them anyways" she said before she hang up, leaving a very flustered Y/n. She sigh in relief while she wiped the sweats off her forehead and neck."hmp" she whimpered hugging the pillow beside her tightly in between her legs.

Her body's shaking and getting warmer and warmer."I-I need something.." she whispered into herself,the look on her flustered face is desperation and pain. Pain from 'down there' and she needs something to fulfill it. Her breathing starts to get heavy at every time her fingers move every inch, sliding down to her needy warm cunt,aching for something.

As her fingers finally met her clothed clit through her underwear (she's only wearing her underwear and oversized shirt) she rub it slowly with her shaky hands."a-ah..." She moan shakily but immediately stop. She knew this won't satisfy her needs,she sometimes just let herself be this way for whole day or play with her 'toys' just to be done.

___
Cordelia smile at Misty as they walk out of her office."she's beautiful too" Misty said playing with the flowers she's holding."I know,you always talk to her huh,do..you have a..crush on her?" She asked joking with a frown."ah..yes before,that was before" she said with a smile as she look up at her. A fang of jealousy hit her beating heart."oh" she said with a smile."yah,I have to go now,if yah don't mind Miss Cordelia" she said giving her a warm hug."it's fine with me" she said patting her back gently before she left.
Cordelia sigh,she can't blame Misty,Y/n's too beautiful and kind and sweet and all,it's not hard not to fall in love with her.

Walking quietly into the hallway,her head immediately face the door of Y/n's room,she stopped for a moment when she saw the sign 'DO NOT ENTER' on it,she chuckle while shaking her head but confused at the same time. So,she go downstairs and greet her girls, smiling widely at them."Hi,how are you girls..and where are you going Madison?" She asked crossing her arms under her chest."on a date,urgh I'm late..Y/n called me this morning and saying she's sick now I'm late. Anyways,I have to go Cordy" she said with a playful smirk on her face before she walk away.
Cordelia frown at the news,sick..? but Y/n seems look good and fine yesterday,they even talk and laugh to each other's jokes.

She's completely confused and worried at the same time that she went back upstairs to her room and forgot about the girls. She bit her lip before knocking on the wooden white door. On the other side,Y/n jump at the loud noise."sweetheart?,are you ok?" The soothing voice said from the outside of her door. Y/n bit her lip as she crossed her legs tightly pressed together while she buck her hips desperately."Dee" she said together with the crack voice. The Supreme panicked and turn the doorknob faster just to get it. The door opens and there stood the worried Supreme,her eyes look up and down her body,her legs cover with blanket with her hands on her tummy. Her eyes found hers which  filled with something....lust.

She closes the door and walk towards her bed slowly still scanning her."how are you feeling? Madison told me you're sick" she said and sat down beside her. Y/n shakes her head 'no'. "N-not sick.." she whimpered whispering. Her flustered face made Cordelia more confused. She touch her forehead and a whimper immediately comes out of Y/n's mouth with a low moan."a-are you ok darling? you're so warm,how are you feeling?" she asked. Her warm soft hands cupped her cheeks noticing that she's all warm and hot (i mean hot like..yeah you're still hot). Accidentally,a moan leave Y/n's mouth,she can't help it that kind contact,skin to skin made her needing something more."Dee..please" she whimpered leaning into her hands,her warm shaky hands gripping the hem of Cordelia's shirt.