Wake Her Up (Delia)

Warning: SMUT (G!P,a little bit of spanking)

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐊!.

The person beside her grumble the sheets before hugging her from the back gently and protectively. Y/n let out a groan shushing her. "dee" she said in her raspy voice whining as she wiggle out of her arms."I'm sleepy" she mumble before falling into deep sleep again. Cordelia chuckle,wrapping her arms a little tighter, sighing in content at the feeling of their bare soft skin touching. Her soft warm lips connect into her bare shoulder going down to her arm, seeing her still asleep, the blonde bit her lip before starts giving her sloppy gentle kisses going down.
Her soft hands slowly and gently turn her around into her back. Y/n sigh softly still asleep, completely not aware of what's in Cordelia's mind.

Cordelia smirk before her head got lost inside the blanket that's wrapping around them, keeping them warm from the cold air hitting their bare skin,hot breath hitting Y/n's skin, going down in between her legs. Her hands innocently spreading her soft gentle legs slowly, licking her lips at the process. She smirk at the thought of her wife gasping in surprise at the feeling of her mouth playing with her cunt while sleeping.

Cordelia can't wait any longer and she attached her lips into her thighs giving her a pecks of kisses then hands caressing her legs gently earning an another sigh from her wife. Her lips stopped working as she listen into the silence, hearing her breath working normally again.

The impatient blonde who's wanting to taste her already dip the tip of her tounge into her slit, closing her eyes at the feeling of her warm walls hugging the tip,her thoughts run through her head about her walls wrapping not only into the tip of her tounge but also her hard length. Her tounge playing up and down her slit  trying to get her wet. "Oh yes" Y/n mumble in her dream, definitely dreaming about what Cordelia doing to her right now, frowning and sighing heavily.
Cordelia push it all the way in her."ah" Y/n moan.

Her now stick-like tounge running up and down in her while her lips attached into her clit, sucking her while tounge fucking her."oh wow..mhm" her still asleep wife moan. Cordelia felt her legs starts to move and she stir, turning around. "Fuck.." she mumble under her breath frustrated as her lips now attached into nothing, caressing her head as Y/n accidentally kicked her."dee..sleep" Y/n mumble quietly before hugging the pillow under her.

Cordelia slide gently up to her looking at her bare back under the blanket."you're so beautiful love" she mumble into herself, she's completely inlove with her back especially if they're arched up off the sheets or when they cuddle and her hands caressing them.
Cordelia's eyes not only looking at her bare back but can't help to look at her ass, biting her lip. Her hard cock almost touching them. Then,an idea hit her hard on her face at the realization of why not fuck her from behind.

She bit her lip harder when gently spread her legs,of course she'll do anything just to fuck her wife and make her scream and cream.

The tip of her cock immediately hit her now wet slit by her tounge before she moved,she hold her waist adjusting her up the pillow. She placed herself in between her now open legs and run her cock up and down. "My sweet girl" she said leaning down to kiss the back of her head smiling at the smell of her favorite shampoo went right through her nose.
She guided her hard length into her cunt and pushed the head in,the feeling of her tight inside made her close her eyes. To Cordelia,her wife's hot eventhough she's sleeping and it made her even more hotter that she's now about to fuck her while sleeping.

Cordelia went in completely earning a whimper from Y/n."d-dee?" She heard her mumble and felt her walls clenching around her a little."hmm?" She hummed softly kissing her cheeks."yes?" She asked moving her hips slowly."w-what..am I..mhm..dreaming?" She asked breathless,eyes slowly opening, blinking three times thinking she's might dreaming or not,but the feeling of big 'thing' inside of her now starting to get faster made her gasped."Dee?" She question hugging the pillow tighter."h-hey,oh god" she gasped burying her face into the pillow. Cordelia chuckle lowly with a smirk on her face."good morning love" she said with her . raspy voice. Y/n completely like it,to be fucked relentlessly while sleeping. "g-good..morning to the..both of you" she moan, clenching around her.
Cordelia move a little faster and deeper adjust her hips up before she starts to pound her now dripping cunt."oh fuck yeah" Y/n moan into the pillow."you're so tight eventhough I fucked you last night love" she breathe moaning. Their hips hitting their own as Cordelia pound her cunt with moans and a whimper from her wife still getting use at her sudden pounding and roughness.

She's trying to move with her, moving herself backwards to meet her pounding."fuck!" Cordelia exclaimed. Her hips keeps thrusting in her. Y/n bit her lip at the feeling of her again filling her needy cunt,she gripped the pillow when Cordelia's pace starts to get a little too fast that she can't follow her."shit Dee,you're so big...fuck me...yes pound me" she moan clamping down on her cock as she clenched and unclench around it.

Their hips roughly slapping against each other's. Cordelia's eyebrows frowned at the pleasure she's feeling while her hands gripping her waist and the other one gripping her shoulder."that's what you want hm?...ugh" she moan, placing her hands on her side."yes..fuck yes..that's what I want...just fuck me"  Y/n keep on moaning that keeps Cordelia on moving. 'where is that' the witch asked to herself as she roughly fucked her trying to hit her spot."oh my God" she moan into herself at the insane and intense pleasure she's feeling. Then,her wife throw her head back as saw her toes curled from the pleasure, Cordelia felt the tip of her cock brushed into something soft and spongy spot...'that's her spot mh' she said smirking.

She placed her hands into her waist and fuck her, hitting that soft wet spot."ugh...fuck..you're so good!" Y/n moan arching her back, pressing her front into the pillow she's hugging."oh my god... Cordelia" she moan,her body now starts to squirm under Cordelia,her toes curled. The blonde keep her assault on her g-spot making her squirm."dee..that's too much" she moan with whimpers."shit!" She exclaimed arching her back."I'm coming" she moan.
Cordelia throw her head back while moaning."my love" she moan giving her ass a smack."ah" Y/n moan.

Y/n gripped the pillow tighter and her legs starts to shake while Cordelia in between her legs keeps hitting her spot until she felt her came."dee.." Y/n said legs flinched when she keeps pumping."I'm so close" Cordelia moan can't help but to pull at her while pounding on her. Y/n gasped in surprise,her walls clenching and unclenching around her repeatedly while she came, still sensitive. Cordelia felt the tight knot in her stomach, pressing her cock deep in her as she came moaning."oh god..fuck" she moan,body goes limp and hugged her tightly from behind still pumping slowly."woah...that's the best way I like you to do to wake me up Dee" she said with a smile. Cordelia look at her side profile smiling, sunlight hitting their face."you're so beautiful sweetheart" she whispered into her ear before she gave her a kiss on her cheeks."and you're gorgeous my Supreme" Y/n said with a giggle."get up Dee,I want some pancakes" she said turning her head to look at her smiling, giving her a peck on her lips."oh yes I forgot that,that purple bitch woman needs me to arrange some files" Cordelia said pulling away from her gently."hey!, it's Mina, she's my friend!" Y/n said giggling."Yes...just a FRIEND" Cordelia said teasingly as she roll her eyes playfully."oh don't be jealous,silly,she even knew we're fucking...and I think she heard us today" she said giving her arm a playful smack."and how did you know hm?" The blonde teased giving her a hug."I just...know" she said giggling before she whispered into her ear. "She's sleeping nextdoor idiot" she said giggling. "Well then..tell her to find Ally if she's..horny" she said whispering the last word."shh stop that" Y/n said laughing.

Meanwhile,the purple bitch woman nextdoor is gripping her cane as she breathe."I think I'm in the mood to kill someone today" she said in front of the mirror,she indeed heard their..love making and still can't get used to it...but deep inside of her she knew she loves it.

Lmao it's so corny 😭🐙