Adventures of Jesper

Everyone who looked could see there was a undeniably, ravenous animal attraction between Jesper and Milo. No one could deny it. No one except Milo and Jesper, that is.They seemed blissfully unaware of their attraction to each-other. Unaware of their boundless uncontrollable lust.Every time they met they didn't show it, but everyone knew. Everyone knew what was really going on between them. A war of naughty thoughts.And everyone knew that it was a unsuitable situation. No one wanted to be dragged into that war. Something had to be done.Once apon a time...In the middle of all this, finally,Barmaid with Milo could stand it no longer. She found Jesper, and pulled them to one side"Thats it! its ruining the team. Its clear you cant function while Milo is around!""What no! I am fine." "No. Its very clear. You need to have some 'special adult time' with them"Everyone else in the room nodded at this."But having some 'special adult time' with Milo...isn't that..umm...wrong?""Oh, sure, its wrong. Very very wrong.But just because somethings wrong doesn't mean it shouldn't happen does it?""No, I suppose not"Jesper wondered off thinking of the 'special adult times'....how will he introduce the idea to Milo? and would they accept it?Serenity Serentiy Glorifica Godess I was born under the shady dark red moon of the last oktober of the second millenium after the Great Shit. It is said that when I was born angels were jealous of my beauty. My father was the king of all the lands of our kingdom from the Beyond. My mother was born of the Ferry of Wisdom and Beauty.Every day I ware the most beautyfil outfits the worlds have ever seen. My favourte is a incandesent blue jacket that reaches down to my angles and is decorated with signs of insignia. I take long walks at the kingdoms dark forrest where I am acoompanied by my faithful Jortföljitr (A/N: I got that name after I watched Thor!), my faithful companion ferral dire lionworf.But one day I was walking down the beach and then I saw a great dark light appearing in the middle of the beach. It was great and dark and was everywhere but especially the middle where it was the greatest and darkest of all. Oh faithful Jortfulljitar! I said! Jortfalhitr looked at me with his great dark eyes and snuffled up to me in fear and comfort. And growled at the grat Black and Dark lgith. Jortfialjiral was a great and vicious beast I evaganlised in my head. But I must have said it out loud because behind me a mysterious voice said Thats indeed a great and vicious beast you have there. It was Jesper!I had heard of Jesper all this time but I had never met his! I wouldn't have dreamed to actually see that he existed in this dimension! My father is the king of all the realms and dimensions and he had known that Jesper lived in one of his rears and but it was quite exciting. But I cared for none of that. Because when I saw Jesper, I was burning in his the great round orbs of his soul that was embedded deeply wthin his head. After what seemed like many eternitys we were awoken from our mutational dream we were having together. Because.......!!Eyjafjallajökul groelwd once more at the great black thing (it was sort of like a swirly thing, but sworly doesn't quite sound epic so i didn't describe it as swirly. But it knid of is)... and it rapped open!From within the deepest and darkest earas of the realsm I saw forthcoming a beast of greatness. It's evilness was radiating from the skins of other beings that it wore and swriwling around its head ( I think it was its head) came forth the souls of the beings that had suffered while it atea them. I was flabbergasted. I reached out from my blue jacket and I held before more the AllDUst that my mother had enstruated to me so long ago. I held it before me and spoke the words in the acient Furry Langugae that my mother had taught to me as her mother had taught it to her and hers mother had taught it to her after she had won those words from the Great Dragon JarriJalleJar! JortFullJarriJalle was a great evil beast that had tomented the lands of my father and my father couln't do anything about it because he was yet still a small child of a boy (my father is really old you see, like the Doctor!)Fortunately Kaz worked at a newspaper nowadays and he used the database of the newspaper to find out home turf of Barmaid with Milo's ruffians. Their search led to a night club in the darkiest and stormiest part of Ketterdam. I was a little hesitant to go. It was rather scary and it was dark and stomy in that secting of Ketterdam. But the courage in me was greater than my fear because with Jesper's Sharpshooting I should be able to accomplish anything, right, I thought to myself.And Kaz would join me.So not to fall out of fashion we both donned their most gothyest clothing. I had to admit that Kaz looked kind of sexy in that outfit of his. But I didn't dare to comment on that. I instead poored down my soul into my make-up. I bore gorgeous blood-rose coloured finger nails with black streaking zig-zags and gave Kaz matching treatment. Kaz lovely eyes met mine and for a moment we were both swimming in a pool made of a gorgeous combination of their eyes colours. It was romance we knew, but we didn't know whether it was a forbidden one or not! Then we went off and defeated Barmaid with Milo.Jesper finally found a moment to pull Milo away from the others, to have a private moment."Jesper we have to do it""I know, my team told me as well. Apparently our feelings are causing problems for everyone else.""So we are agreed? We finally let our feelings out of their cages of repression they have been caged in all this time?""Yes. For the team""No...for us"Jesper leapt on Milo at that moment.and......''special adult times'' happened. A lot. At least 12 times.Nearby the others occasionally heard screams. But politely ignored it. This had been coming far too long to ruin it now - and this team bonding was very much needed.And this is where the story ends...