Did You Know...

It was no coincidence that the boys never wanted to hear Brynn talk again after the first day of their tour.

"Did you know that in France, it's illegal to name a pig Napoleon?" Brynn asked, reading from a travel guide to France.

Niall smiled, giving her his 'what?' look. "Seriously?"

"Seriously," she replied, laughing. "France is fucked up. One of their kings had six toes on one foot and to hide it, he told everyone to wear square-toed shoes... Huh. French was the official language of England for 300 years."

Niall had to admit that her being so interested in France was adorable, but it was starting to get annoying.

"Do you speak French?" Niall asked, trying to get her to stop spewing off random facts about France. The French weren't that interesting.

"A little," she replied, still reading in the book. Niall flopped down in one of the seats, waiting for their flight to be called. Brynn sat down beside him and curled against him, reading intently and silently -- thank God.

"Hey, you're taller than Napoleon was," Brynn said.

"Really? He was shorter than me? Poor guy."

Brynn laughed. "You're not that short. You're wonderfully average."

"Average?"

"Yeah. But average is a good thing."

"How so?"

"I don't have to stretch too far to do this." She tilted her head and kissed him. Liam chuckled as he took a picture and posted it to Twitter. 

"#BriallPDA in Heathrow. Keep your pants on, guys, it's an hour to Paris!"

"I think it's safe to say," Harry began as he sat down on Niall's other side. "That you two are the most popular couple."

"Why do you say that?" Brynn asked, leaning around Niall to look at Harry.

"Haylor gets hate. Zerrie gets hate. Elounor doesn't get that much hate, but they still get it. You guys are like, worshipped."

"Well, we're cute," Niall replied with a shrug.

"Please, Eleanor and I are fucking adorable," Louis shouted, thrusting his phone in their faces. "DO YOU SEE THIS?! DO YOU SEE ALL THE ATTRACTIVE IN THIS PICTURE?!"

"Sir?" a security guard called. "I need you to calm down."

"Sorry!" Louis replied, sitting back down. "Anyway. El and I are cuter."

"Like hell you are!" Zayn shouted. "Perrie and I are the adorable one's."

"Harry?" Brynn asked. "You aren't going to say anything?"

Harry looked at her, confused. "Pfft. No. I'm not getting into that."

"Louis and Zayn kind of have a rivalry going as to which girlfriend is better," Niall elaborated.

"Well, I have to say I like El more, but Perrie seems like a lot of fun."

"HA!" Zayn and Louis shouted simultaneously, pointing to Brynn.

"Okay, guys," Niall drawled. "We'll let Twitter decide this."

@zaynmalik @Harry_Styles and @Louis_Tomlinson are having a spat. Are you #TeamPerrie, #TeamEleanor, #TeamTaylor or the amazing #TeamBrynn?

And, just before they boarded the plane, Niall checked the score.

"Well, Brynn is in the lead, followed by El. Followed by Perrie. Followed by Liam. Followed by Taylor."