chapter 12: Erotic Nightmares

Riff swallowed hard, but squeezed Magenta's hand as they visited what was their home, no one else was there, but they went into the room they used to stay in due to being related before being orphaned. "What are we going to do? The Queen is endangering Miss Katie, Cherry doesn't seem to like it here very much, and we can't leave Rocky and Columbia here."

Magenta looked at him. "Return to Earth?" She suggests quietly.

Riff looked to her. "But how? The Queen already knows we've come back and we can't get Cherry and Katie back over, where would they stay?"

Magenta started to think.

"The Queen isn't exactly a sound sleeper, but maybe while she's getting 'beauty rest', we'll get the girls out of here?" Riff suggested.

Magenta nodded.

"It's the only best idea I have to offer." Riff said as he looked over and saw one of Magenta's earlier pictures, her wearing a big black dress with her hair as big, puffy, and frizzy as it often was, only this time, had a big bow on it and her green eyes seemed to be as big as dinner plates. 

Magenta blushed at the picture.

Riff chuckled. "Your eyes were so big... They look like big watermelons in your head."

Magenta blushed even more. Riff chuckled.

Frank wanted to get Katie back, but DeLordy had taken her.

"Hello, Earth 'princess'." DeLordy greeted with a sick smile.

Katie cringed slightly at his sick smile. "Hello." she says quietly.

"Frank's no good for you anyway, you should just forget about thinking anything to happen between you two." DeLordy sneered to Katie. 

Katie's eyes flashed. "What do you mean?" She asks him, narrowing her eyes.

"Oh, you should know how Frank only lures you people into his traps," DeLordy smirked. "Now, if I had you, I'd make you happy all the time, but sadly, you're human and wouldn't be a good mother to my child."

Katie stood up to her (not very) impressive size of 4'11" with the only extra height being the heels. "I'd have you know I like Frank, and as for being a good mother? I'd make a darn good mother, I love children!" she says angrily.

"Oh, really now?" DeLordy cackled, then still kept her secure in his grip. "I knew from the night he was conceived that boy was trouble, he's not even fit to rule the throne, I deserve it if anyone in our family should!"

Katie looked up at him, scowling.

"Why are you here anyway?" DeLordy sneered back to Katie. "You should be back on Earth and learning how to cook in the kitchen with your mother... Besides, you're not my type..." He glanced to Magenta seductively.

Katie struggled to get free and give him a piece of her mind. "I'm glad I'm not your type." she says.

"Maybe the dungeon would be a suitable place for you, not-so advanced life form." DeLordy grinned darkly.

Katie scowled up at him.

"Maybe when I convince Magenta she loves me, you could be our pet." DeLordy chuckled darkly.

Katie struggled even more. "She won't love you." she huffs.

"Oh, she's with her brother all the time, that's not real love, don't you think it's positively revolting?" DeLordy refused to accept Magenta's decision to be in an incestuous relationship.

Katie shook her head. "I admire their strength!" She says. She want out of this perverted person's grip.

DeLordy tightened his grip. "She'll be mine and you will be our house pet."