Chapter 2

The Sacred Forest

Sitting right in front of the Great Mage Elf Luther, was the commander of the Emissaries of the Sun, Major General Tanaka, of the "New World Navy" and Lt. General Takeo, of the "New World Army".

"So you're the Emissaries of the Sun God am I correct?" Luther asked.

"That is correct, Great Mage Luther." General Tanaka said.

"We would like you to join out interracial alliance, and stop the demon lords armies from coming back." Luther asked them.

"Don't worry we were already planning on killing the demon lords' armies, as orders from our king." General Tanaka didn't want to reveal they're a part of an empire that slaughtered their way through the entirety of southeast asia and is currently fighting another major power. "And since the portal we went through closed, I say we have no choice, at all." Tanaka answered the elf's question.

"Although our supply situation will get worse as time goes on." Tanaka added on.

"We already have more than enough food for your men." Luther said.

"Yes, but our warmachine is more hungry than your warmachine. For example our ships can not run on funever, as it requires fuel, even with our supplies ships will be gone within a month." Tanaka argued.

"I see, is this fuel, like a solid or is it contained in something? Cause if so we could use duplication magic on it to make more." Luther said.

"Wait you can! That will even be a huge help." Tanaka exclaimed.

"Yes we can, that's how we've been able to last this long against the demon lords armies." Luther said.

"Sorry, for my rude outburst, if you don't mind, could we use your mages in a way we could use them most effectively?" Tanaka asked.

"Sure... but many of ou-" Luther was about to say something till Tanaka interrupted.

"Yes, yes the injured mages, I believe many of your strongest mages got injured or killed in the defence of the sacred forest. I'm pretty sure our medical facilities in the Kanashi aircraft carrier can handle the injured." Tanaka said. Clearing Luther's fears of losing more mages.

"Thank you General, we owe a great debt to you." Luther thanked the general.

"There isn't much we could do, given our current situation." Tanaka said.

"I see."

The skies over modern day Qua Toyne capital

Our orders were to look out for any air targets to shoot down. For the past half hour or so we haven't come across any targets at all.

"It seems like the enemy has retreated fully?" My co pilot said.

"Yeah well we don't know if that's true or not, for all we know they could've just retreated out of the area fully.

"What is that?" his co pilot asked.

It wouldn't be until a dot was getting bigger, then something fired from its mouth.

"Break!" As soon as his co pilot said that he quickly veered to the right,dodging the three flaming balls. Then he quickly got into a dogfight, with the flying lizard. Although the flying Lizard was outmatched in speed, turning rate, and climbing speed, it somehow held on its own for a while, but eventually it succumbed to the Zero's superior fire power. When the bullets entered the flying lizard's body, it quickly became riddled with bullets and blood everywhere while falling out of the sky.

"That's the first bogey we came across, in a while right?" I asked my co pilot.

"Yeah, we've been flying for like what? The past half hour we came across nothing, and then all of the sudden we did? They must be planning something" he said.

"Yeah, the enemy is planning something for sure." I said.

We then returned back to the aircraft carrier to refuel.

This chapter was a disappointment it took me too long to write 600 words. in 3 days.